The Chuunin Exams! ~Part4

Mato Pov

After we passed our first test A new jonin came in to take us to our second test. She took us to some training grounds they call the forest of death, and guesse what? MORE RULES! just once I'd like to get through something without rules!, but no matter, team 5 and I decided to just go with it. Besides they weren't so strickt, they were acctually quite straight forward.

First she passed out concent forms and then she gave us a description of the area. so it has 44 locked entrance gates, rivers and a forest inside. Typical battle grounds if you ask me. There's also a tower in the middle of the area, where we'll end the test. Everything was fine up till then. No need to worry.but then she added that we had to get two scrolls in order to finish the test. each team would be given one and we had to battle for the other. A little tougher, but nothing we couldn't handle, after all 5 days is more than enough.

So basically we had to fight, like a normal ninja mission, and we weren't allowed to read what's in the scrolls, I guesse that's fine.We signed the forms and got our scroll, a heaven scroll to be exact, went to our gate and waited for the gate to open. when it did we walked inside thinking of who we'd target first. we didn't really care who, just as long as a lot of teams fail. 

After a little while, barely 5 minutes into the test, we heard a scream. "what do you think that was?" Yuu asked "Probably some weaklings getting a beating" Saki guessed. "Enough joking around you guys, we have to get that earth scroll." I said. "Ok what's the plan? Some kind of ambush? We need to know what scroll the teams have Mato-chan" Saki's not the brightest but looks like she found that out. They gathered closer and I told them my whole plan.

A few more minutes into the test and we were surrounded by a team a year older than Sasuke's team. "Looks like we hit the jackpot guys" one of them said, but we're the ones who hit the jackpot.  Yuu and Saki grinned at them and redied their attacks, but I stopped them "Let's not end it so quickly" I looked at the boy in front of me "Come on, hit us". One of them was wearing this weard jumpsuit. he attacked us with taijutsu only. Another one used Hyuuga style techiniques and the other one was a long ranged kunoichi. 

"You guys got that?" I asked Yuu and Saki "I got it!" Saki said as she and yuu ran in front. Then I started Chanting. "Sekai de ichiban ohime sama..." (World in mine-hatsune miku) They were paralysed, and couldn't move. But suddenly I heard the next line of the song and my jutsu was cut off. Yuu looked back at me "It's the other team!" Saki looked at both of us and said "We can't win like this, we have to find them" I knodded and we fled.

I had a pretty good idea where they were but just to be sure I used my kekkei genkai. "Sharingan!" I looked around and saw two boys and a girl. "I think I've found them, There's two boys and a girl. Nothing on their shoulders" "That cuts the twins out of the list" Yuu said, but wait! one of them did have something on his shoulder "There are numbers. 05" Saki recognised the numbers "Those are Kaito's numbers!" So we were dealing with Kaito, but we didn't know the other two.

They noticed us, that only meant trouble. The girl took the lead, the boys followed. Kaito was on the left. Then they landed on the branch in front of ours. "So You're the other rookie team" The girl started "So, which are you?" She asked, we hesitated to answer. "We know one of you is Kaito!" I said. The girl Smirked and looked at our pendants "You three are guardians?" she asked. I looked at their pendants, they had the numbers 3, 5 and 6 on them. We still hesitated to answer. 

Kaito walked closer to Saki and pulled down her sleave. Saki jumped back pulling it back up "What are you doing you pervert?!" She shouted "I just wanted to be sure, Miku-chan" "H...how do you know?!" Yuu looked at Saki and aswered the question for him "You have the numbers 01 on you shoulder" then I put my hands on my hips "So you mean us no harm?" "We come in peice" The girl said.

"I'm Megumi Saotome, this is my brother Alto Saotome and that's Naoto Fuga " "I'm Mato Uchiha, and these are Yuu Asakawa and Saki Fujita" we walked together and got to know eachother. "So you're the one song vocaloid" Megumi asked "I guesse. wait what does that mean?" I was never called that before. "Oh you know, A vocaloid with one song only?" I guesse that made sense. Megumi's team had a heaven scroll, but we didn't fight. on our way to the tower we encountered a team with both scrolls! we faught them and got the scrolls. then head towards the tower.