Naruto Vocaloid Crossover (Sasuke sister story) ~Part 6

Mato POV

Finally it was the day that Saki, Yuu and I were going to start training, But.... Saki was still asleap. I was having breakfast half asleap. Saki was talking in her sleap that night and i couldn't sleap. Her mother was still in the kitchen cleaning up. she sat down in front of me and started a converation.

"So do you know who your sensei is?" She and I rarely ever have a 'mother daughter' style talk and i don't remember the talks I used to have with my mother, so I wasn't all that confident. "No they said we'll meet him today" I look around fro Kuniko "Hey were's Kuniko?" "She has an Exam today" 

"Oh, Wait is it the exam that erases her from the face of the univers if she doesn't pass?!" It was a special exam that only vocaloids could take. If they pass their name changes and they gain a lot of power, as well and being able to get stabbed without loosing their memories. But if they Fail they get erased, literally erased. At least that's what is rumoured. Those who fail are never heard of again and their nendroid is given to a student at the boarding school. Kuniko attended that boarding school for as long as i could remember, but she occasionally sleapt at her mother's house. She was also the one, according to my brother, who made me a vocaloid. 

Saki finally came down from her room, and sat down. I went to change. It was hot outside so I put on sometihng light, and finally I looked in the mirror and beamed at myself wearing my new headband. From that moment my new goal was the boarding school. I didn't know what it took to enter, but I had to attend that school.

I ran downstairs Saki was already dressed as well. "Took you long enough" She said in a playful tone. then we grabbed our bags and left for the ninja accademy. we had to wait in a room with the older kids, because we were the only ones our age who became ninjas. there were 3 kids left- the boy from the first day of school, one of the girls at the entrance and a blonde boy. 

"I guesse Saki's tardiness was useful for once" I said bluntly. "I can hear you!" she shouted. "You're supposed to hear me knucklehead" Just then the blonde pulled a chair next to the door and put the duster on the door. "what is he doing?" Yuu asked. 

Saki jumped off the desk and walked down to the boy and told him " if you're going to pull a prank don't pull a cheap one like that" "oh you've got any better ideas then?" he jumped off the chair. Then a tall man with silver hairwalked in and the duster fell on his head.

"No way! he fell for that?!" Saki yelled. She is too loud! I swore someone needed to shut her up.  A Lady walked in after him. "I can't believe you fell for a cheep trick like that Kakashi" She said. "Hey Yuu look! Her shoulder!" I nudged Yuu who was falling asleap from waiting. Noone is as impatient as Yuu. Then she looked at The lady's shoulder, and there were written the digets '001'  

"Those are Meiko's Numbers" she whispered in my ear. Then that lady faced us and said "My name Is Sakine Meiko! and I'm the Sensei of team 5!" That was us! Saki looked at her blankly "Sakine Meiko? hey that's the drunk voc..." I ran to her and covered her mouth to shut her up. did she want to give us away or what?

"You three must be team 5, what's your name?" she asked pretty nicely if you asked me. Saki struggled free and shouted "Fujita Saki! I'm Hats..." I hit her head "Sorry my hand slipped, I'm Uchiha Mato" then the boy from the first day of school got up from his seat. "I knew it!" I looked blankly at him and said "Knew what?" I still couldn't remember him not one bit. 

Yuu was standing between him and the girl. "I, I'm Asakawa Yuu!"  She just wanted the confusion to stop, so i planned to do so "Hey Sensei can we go somewhere else?" Meiko sensei knodded and head out. Yuu, Saki and I followed her to the hokage faces and we settled down or the fourth's face. 

"Do you guys know who you're sitting on?" Yuu put up her hand to answer "The fourth hokage" "Correct, and I'm sure you know what he did to save our villaig" Meiko sensei started but Saki interrupted. "Um Sensei, not to be rude, but Aren't we supposed to train to fight?", "Not that we need to" I mumbled to myself 

Sensei walked over to us and crouched. "Do you guys know what the Fourth hokage did to our race?" we looked at her as if she had already known that the three of us were vocaloids. "he treated us like human beings, which is why now we can't let any human know that we're half robot!" 

"But we were born into normal families, well most of us" Yuu said. "My mom is human but my sister is a vocaloid as well" Saki said "I can't remember my family, but I'm prety sure they were nice to me" I said. Meiko-sensei put hher hands on Yuu's head and mine (saki was in the middle) "I can tell you three are going to be great Vocaloids one day, just not now, you need to take it slow" she stood up and turned around. "Come on, today you start your first mission"