History ~Part1

Mato Pov

It was a week after I gained those memories. Gaara and I saw eachother every night, and every night I would remember something different. One day, out of the blue, Meiko-sensei came to our house and said she wanted to train me. IT WAS ABOUT TIME!

So during training there was something hovering in my metallic brain that just wouldn't let me conentrate! so I decided to clear it! I turned towards Meiko-sensei and asked her "Remember when you said that the reason we can't let anyone know we are vocaloids is because of the fourth?" I didn't have to continue apparently

"Got you confused hasn't it? you see, the previous Black rock shooter, Hatsune and Megurine died 12 years ago during the war" well that was new! I had no Idea the last me, saki and Yuu died during the war! Let alone that the previous me was the original meaning that I'm only the second BRS. "When voclaoids are treated so well that they end up developping feelings for a human being, they are vulnarable enough to die in action"

"But sensei, I thought vocaloids can only die in action once their memory has been erased" but there was a trick behind all that.

"Haven't you ever noticed that When A vocaloid forgets something, it's related to the person that kills that vocaloid?" Well.... come to think of it, she was absolutely right! "When a vocaloid is thinking about something whilest he or she is being murdered, whatever is on the far edge of their brain ends up being lost. If that vocaloid happens to be in love with someone all their memories go to the back of their brain and they all dissappear"

Haku(Kuniko) POV

It was 12 years ago, I was barely half a decade old and yes I was already a vocaloid. I was headed down to the Space-train station to see my brother for the first time that week, hopefully I would get to see him again. Luckily enough I did! "Sakijin-niichan!" I screamed running to hug my big brother. He crouched to my level and hugged me. "Hey Kuniko. I'm not Sakijin anymore" that's right! I had totally forgotten about the test! He took the test at Chimera~ the planet of the Utauloids, and he passed so he came back!

"So so niichan! which vocaloid didn't pass?" I was so cruel! I really wanted to know which poor unfortunate half-robot didn't make it! That's my 5-year-old mind for ya! "Mikuo~ didn't you have to be somewhere today?" Miriam-I mean- Meiko asked him.

Just then the ground shook, then again, then again. What was going on? My brother ran out of the station in a second and ran towards an open direction. I wanted to follow him, but Meiko told me not to. She, Luke(Mikuo's other teammate) and I went to the villaige. It was tragic! A giant nine-tailed fox was loose, ninja confronted it and they were all being murdered! strangely enough Meiko wanted me to help. She told me to go to the station and call close friends of hers from Chimera- Momo and Neru, who had both just passed the test as well. Space-trains travel at light speed, so they would be here in a second.

So I listened to Meiko and Called the two of them. In mere seconds their train landed and they walked outside. "What happened Kuniko?" Momo asked me as another one of those tremors occurred. I showed the way to the village and they immediately understood what Meiko-neechan wanted them to do, but I didn't! Neru told me to go back and Help Luke-niichan and Meiko-neechan. The two of them sat down in an orderly fashion and chanted words which sounded like they were summoning some kind of devil or something!

I ran to Meiko-neechan and Luke-niichan, who were in the middle of battle with the fox. "Kuniko Stay back!" Meiko shouted. It was too late the Fox had burried me between two of it's claws and I was stuck. Just then Sakijin, I mean, Mikuo, showed up out of nowhere.

" Nii-chan! Help!" He jumped on the fox's paw and used his barier jutsu, which is this really cool chain-like technique he learnt from this really pretty lady. speaking of which, her husband was also present! he was on his face! The one in the cliff....not his acctuall face.

I broke free as it's paw hit a surface near a house, which I noticed was my friend's. I climbed up the fence and shouted "Itachi! run! get out of here!" "what about you Kuniko?" he asked, there was no time to answer. I grabbed his arm and ran for it. His little baby brother was in his arms. As I was running towards the shelter the ground shook so vigorously it caused both Itachi and me to fall. Luckily his brother was fine. I picked up little Sasuke and pulled Itachi from the wrist to the shelters.

After I made sure Itachi was safe I made my way out of the shelters and to my surprise Reinforcments had arrived. 2 Vocaloids- a boy and a girl. The boy was wearing black and the girl white. They were about Nii-chan's age I think.

"I don't think he'll fit in the portal Shiroi" The black one said. "Indeed not Kuroi" The white one answered. Mikuo-niichan ran over to us. "We have to help Minato get the fox away from here so he can seal it away!" Meiko-neechan and Luke-niichan nodded and fled. Then He put his hand on my shoulder. "Remember you asked me which vocaloid didn't make it?" He paused. a tear went down his face as he turned away. It couldn't have been!

"Nii-chan...what are you talking about? there's no way you could've not made it! you're so talented!" but that was not the case. there are several rules for that test. two of which he broke simultaneously. The first rule was that he stopped in the middle of a performance, the second was what is known as 'The rule that stands between life and death'. Mikuo fell in love with a human, moreover she was married.

Nii-chan ran towards Minato and his team managed to get the fox out of the way. Meiko-neechan took me to where the battle was taking part. There was a barrier. Shiroi, Kuroi, Luke and my brother where in there. with them there were also Minato, his baby and Kushina- his wife, and also the woman my brother fell for.

The battle went on for hours in my eyes. I don't recall much. Kuroi was stabbed pretty deep and Luke was tired. Minato sealed the fox in a baby, his baby! And soon after the barrier went down as both Minato and his wife fell to their death. Meiko-neechan and I ran towards Luke and my brother.

"Looks like this is it" My brother said. He and Luke started heading towards the train station. Why was Luke going too? Meiko answered before I asked "This time around it was a dual competition" The rules of the test varie from one test to the other and this time around, if one vocaloid failed, their partner did too. so that meant that both Mikuo and Luke were to die. It was hard, but I was already prepared to accept it.