Naruto Vocaloid Crossover (Sasuke sister story) ~Part 2

Mato POV

I remember that day clearly, It was sunny outside, though there was tention in the air. As usual I was the last one to get up from bed. Sasuke Was getting ready for school, and Itachi was at the doorway.

"Hey Nii-san, can you train me after school today" Sasuke repeated for the hundreth time! Itachi was busy! he never understood that people may be busy. It's the reason why I never asked dad to teach me that cool jutsu he tought Sasuke. Ever since he did he'd brag about it. 

"Sorry Sasuke Some other time." Itachi answered, as always, But this time there was pain in his eyes. I thought it must have been connected to that day when he was accused of killing his best friend. I'm sure he didn't do it, and even if he did he'd probably have a reason for it. 

"Onii-san..."  I started while walking towards my brothers "Um... Have a good day at work" as always I'd tell him something different. But he noticed, He walked up to be and hugged me. "Don't worry Mato, It'll be fine I promise" A voice in my head told me he was lieing. I shook my head trying to believe what Itachi said. Then he got up and left.

"What was that about?" Sasuke asked me, I glared at him for a minute "That's a secret!" I said running to the kitchen and as always Sasuke would try to catch me. We'd forget how it started and start fighting.

"Mother tell her!" Sasuke said. Mother walked up to me and picked me up. "Sasuke She's only 3 years old what does she know?" She said. Sasuke got mad, but accepted that I was 3 back then and he sat down at the table. 

Father was at the other end of the table haveing breakfast. And as usual Sasuke Had to ask him something. He had this new thought in his mind that father talks about only him when he and mother are alone. I wonder where he got that Idea. "Father can you tell me about sharingan?" I Spit out my my food was about to burst out laughin. there was no way sasuke could be even hoping to get sharingan at that age!

"You're not the same as Itachi Sasuke, you'll never get sharingan so easily" Sasuke looked at me blankly. "How do you know about sharingan?!" He asked. "Well Itachi has it!" He also had that new sharingan earlier that week. I saw it when he was accused. Sasuke interrupted their fight and Itachi looked at sasuke with his new sharingan. Sasuke might not have noticed it, but it was crystal clear to me. Even Kuniko noticed it. 

Father explained a little what sharingan is to sasuke and then sasuke left for school. a few minutes later i heard the door and went with mother to answer it. It was Kuniko! I immediately ran to her and hugged her. 

"Hey there Mato-chan!" She said " look what I brought you!" It was a black doll. It had pigtails, one longer than the other, blue eyes and wearing a black shorts, half top, boots and jacket. It looked cool so I thanked her. then she showed me another one, she said was hers. "This is Wane-san" She told me. Then she pressed Wane-san's nose and it started moving! so I tried the same to mine. It also started to move and said "I'm blacky! black rock shooter's nendroid!" I had no idea what a nendroid was until Kuniko explained it to me. I didn't think i was Part robot! Being stubborn, I wanted proof! Kuniko pulled up my sleeve and ripped part of my skin. Strangely enough i didn't feel a thing. then I saw that my arms and legs weren't bone and flesh. They were Mechanic and the 'skin' was only a material that looked like skin.

"Mato-chan. Wanna go out for a walk?" Kuniko asked. I wasn't going to say 'no', so we went out for a walk to the pier. 

"Kuniko-chan, what does a nendroid do exactly?" I asked. She pulled my hair back in a ponytail and plugged Black in my neck! I felt shock waves running throughout my body and my left eye caught on fire, but it didn't hurt. Subcontiously I grabbed Blacky and squeezed it. Then it turned into a cannon. 

"That's called a rock cannon" she started "It fires large blue bolts, but be careful it could be dangerous" I wanted to give it a shot, so I aimed for an open space and fired it. It was very powerful, I felt like no one could defeat me.

"What else can Blacky transform into?" I asked Kuniko

"You'll find out soon, but you're still growing, take your time to fill it with a lot of things" She answered crouching down to me. at that moment nothing could ruin the moment. 

Hours later it was getting dark, and I had to run for it or mother would get mad, but ad i approached the house the air got heavy. When I got to the house the door was open, and I didn't hesitate to go in. the house was empty untill I walked into the kitchen. There I saw Mother And Father lieing dead next to.....