The Chuunin Exams! ~Part2

Mato Pov

 Then it was finally time. We walked in the buildling ignoring the fact that saki's pendant started glowing, and that there was a genjutsu being reversed at that same time. We came across Sasuke's team while we were climbing up to the class room. there was a battle going on, but we didn't bother to stop. Meiko sensei was at the classroom door waiting for us. 

"Oh hey took you guys a while" She said "Sorry, Saki overslept again" I said "Why is it always about me?" "Because you make it hard not to be" Meiko sensei walked behind us, and stopped our fighting. "Ok ok! the chunin exams are carried out as a team! if you're going to fight, don't fight against eachother" then she pushed us towards the door and our pendants started glowing again. "Looks like two of the beasts are present, good luck".

 then we entered the room and it was WOW packed! we barely had room to breathe. All of the kids were looking at us. Saki and Yuu hid themselves behind me, but considering what I went through you have to be more than scary-looking to chase me away. "What? Haven't you ever seen Three 8- year-old girls entering the chunin exams?" I paused "No wait that came out wrong" 

Some tall freak show even thought it was funny to make fun of my height! I charged at him but before I could hit he grabbed my arm and flipped me over in the air. The one I was gonna fall on was Gaara! But then I saw sand form a barrier around him so I thought it would be ok, but i went right through the sand! when I opened my eyes, I was in Gaara's arms. He was looking at me wide eyed. 

The girl who was with him moved back "No Gaara don't do it she's just a girl!" I was confused, do What exactly? Then his sand went around my stomach and raised me in the air. He was squeezing me, I though I was going to forget something! "Saki! Yuu! Help!" I screamed, as suddenly the sand scattered and I landed on the ground. No way! this guy is the One tailed beast? I thought, no wonder I could hear his thoughts perfectly.

"She stopped my attack! how did she do that?" I heard, it must have been a first, no surprise of course.  Then....