The Chuunin Exams! ~Part7

Yuu POV

So finally after 4 whole very very VERY! long days, it was time for the third round of the chuunin exams. Ok so I had to admit there were a lot more that passed than I had expected. Well There was nothing to feer from them, we were the second team to finish along with Alto-san's team.

As Saki, Mato and I went into a straight line we smiled at eachother for good luck. Then the Hokage told us that there were three times more teams than expected to pass. He looked at our team in particular... I wonder if he knew that we were Vocaloids? well if he didn't he would probably find out. I looked at the jonin that assembled, but I only recognised Meiko and the guy with silver hair. There was someone next to Meiko-sensei who reminded me of someone I saw in the Vocaloid manual I read once. She had bright golden hair in a side-tail, she was wearing the traditional flak jacket, and headband on her arm (Covering where the numbers usually are, so I thought she might be one) and a Black skirt with a golder stripe, short leggings underneith and Black ninja boots. Strapped to the skirt was a golden pouch.

There was also the last two proctors, so my guesse was that the next one was there as well. Indeed I was right. It was some weird looking guy with bags under his eyes and aparently he was clearly sick. "Why is someone like him here? shouldn't he be at home?" I whispered to Saki, in front of me "Sure if you want them to postpone this... that means you'll have to wait" she said. I shook my head. Anything but that! 4 days was bad enough! I don't wanna have to wait anymore!

He eplained that these were just preliminaries... all I could say was Let's get these overwith! I'm tired of waiting! So they told us that those fighting will have their names appear on the screen. So the first duo were:

Sasuke Uchiha vs Yoroi Akado

Something was terribly off with Sasuke's Fighting I can tell you that. well for starters he barely used Ninjutsu or Genjutsu. basically he just dodged.. but somehow he managed to win and move on to the next round. The guy with Silver hair took him somewhere (I really don't care where though, Alto was the one who noticed) "What was that?And he claimed to be related to you Mato?" Saki shouted "What an embarresment!" Mato mumbled. From a closeby team There was a girl who stood up for Sasuke. She was one of the girls from the first day of school. She said "Did you just call Sasuke Embarressing?! You've some nerve!" "Please, I'm embarresed to just have the last name as him" Mato answered. Next on screen were:

Shino Aburame vs Alto Saotome

"That's My queue" Alto winked and Jumped to the feild. "I'm a little worried" Magumi started "Alto has never entered a battle on his own before" Ok I have to admit that made me a little nervouse, espessially since that Shino guy looked really tough not to mention mysterious. When the battle started Shino did not move! Alto Undid his hair and tied it into a ponytail and waited and Waited, but in the end he made the first move- the usuall Pull and insert your nendroid in your neckslott- and turned his Nendroid into a sword. As he started running towards Shino to stab him his Sword suddenly turned back into his nendroid, and the weirdest thing happened! He started laughing! "Stop! Stop! Stop it that tickles!" he shouted. Shino acctually looked confused! "What's going on?" Megumi said clutching to the rails. I noticed something black coming ou of Alto's Neckslott. INTSECTS! how on earth did insects get there?! Then it hit me, Shino was from the Aburame clan! They use insects as their family jutsu. In other words Alto had just lost. Breathless he made his way back to the bleachers and sat down. "So much for winning." he said.