The Chuunin Exams! ~Part9

Tenten vs Temari

Shikamaru Nara vs Kin Tsuchi

Naruto Uzumaki vs Kiba Inuzuka

Rock Lee vs Gaara

Saki POV

Okay! You have to admit this was pretty funny....I mean... Yuu's face! It was burning red! I couldn't look at her without bursting into a laugh! Mato's hair was back to normal, but her zipper was broken. "so you can fix a nendroid but you can't fix a zipper?" Megumi laughed at her. It's a good thing she's wearing a half top underneith. Looking at her at that moment, She looked exactly like BRS!

Dosu vs Megumi Saotome

Finally a battle worth watching! Don't get me wrong I enjoyed watching Naruto's battle, and Gaara's battle brought a lot of memories back, but you know....we're nt all that close to them. Other than Mato who acctually does know Gaara...Kinda..But that's a long story. Or rather kinda complicated and strange...I should shut up now.

 "Later peeps~!" Megumi jumped off the rails and landed a clean land. "Woah! Mato can you do that?" I shouted at her "SHUT UP SAKI!" Mato is really known for not sticking a landing~ that last on was just luck. 

So as the battle started, Megumi made the first move (and no this time she did not stick with the usual!). Before she did anything she redid her headband in a way that her ears were covered. "Smart girl" Dosu said. Megumi charged at him and as she did he punched her. Her movements were so graceful and precise it was scary! She blocked the punch with her left hand, grabbed his hand with her right and raised her body vertically over his extended arm. I swear I saw a really evil grin on her face!

Dosu extended his other arm and she lept off his arm landing on his shoulders. then jumped into the air and made a summer salt before landing. "Are you making fun of me girl?" Dosu asked. "Well....Yes~!" She grinned at him.  Then dosu made his next move, with sound just like Zaku did. Kinda. Megumi finally plugged in her Nedroid and she turned into Roller skates! she was even more graceful on the skates!

"Just what I'd expect from her" Alto said. we all looked at him confused. "You see Megumi works at the school cafeteria as a roller maid" Wait wait wait......SCHOOL?! as in....VOCALOID ACCADEMY?! How on earth did they get in?! "What? anyone above 10 can enroll" Meiko-sensei burst out laughing. "Sorry girls, but you were too cute not to play a joke on" what a brilliant sensei we have.

"Guys! You missed the best part!" Megumi shouted from the feild. She was sitting on top of a collapsed Dosu. AND I MISSED IT!!!!

Yuu POV

Choji Akimichi vs Yuu Asakawa

Finally! as expected I'd be last! That choji guy did look determined so I was kind of preparing myself for the worst. The battle started and I took a stance. The boy immediately made his first move~ an Akimichi style jutsu of course. As he charged at me I was seriously freaked out! I lept back wards a few times and as I hit the wall I jumped over Choji and landed on the ground. When I turned around Choji was stuck in the wall and couldn't get free and the proctor gave me victory. "WAIT A SECOND! SO THAT'S IT?! But I didn't even do anything!"

We stood in line again and we had to pick numbers. The ones battling eachother were announced and guesse what? We had another month to wait! GREAT JUST GREAT!