The Chuunin Exams! ~Part8

Mato POV

Zaku Abumi vs Mato Uchiha

"My turn~" I said standing up on the rails. "I hope you loose!" The blonde said. "Well I hope you loose!" Yuu shouted defending me. then I leaped to the feild and landed in front of Zaku scaring him a little bit. We took our positions and the match started. " You make the first move little girl~ I don't want this to end quickly" I can't say that didn't make me a littlle mad. So I plugged in my nendroid and said "There happy? your turn!" "What's with that jutsu? are you some copycat ninja or something?" that was a tough question "I didn't copy that, but yes I am a copycat ninja" I waited patiently as he charged at me, with two broken arms! He managed to point them at me somehow, but nothing instant happened. But when I squeezed my Nendroid I felt numb. My heart was beating so fast it was going to explode, my feet were trembling and my left eye caught fire on it's own. "What the? Not now!" I shouted covering my eye,burning My hand.

Zaku Aimed again and Attacked. This time Nendroid turned into my rock canon "What the hell is going on?!" He yelled. How was I supposed to answer? I had no clue either! He attacked again and again with the same attack and at one point my hair grew longer and the zipper of my jacket opened from the attack. I looked down at the Canon and hit Zaku. He moved back  "Why you little"  The flame in my eye grew bigger, much bigger, when I tried to speak nothing came out. "So that's it? aren't you gonna say something?" He asked. I wanted to offend him so badly! I aimed my canon and Fired at him, smashing him into the wall and causing him to callapse. I fell to my knees as the proctor gave me victory. The flame went out and Blacky turned to normal. my hair sayed the same. I walked up to my team and demanded to know what was going on! But Meiko-sensei just said "Oh it's nothing out of the ordinary, your hair will turn to normal in no time." well that was no help. 2 more battles took place before another one of our teams was called out.

Misumi Tsurugi vs Kankuro

Sakura Haruno vs Ino Yamanaka

Naoto Fuga vs Saki Fujita

I wondered what kind of battle those two where going to have....

Saki POV

Okay! I could have not been paired up with anyone worse! Naoto-kun is not only older than me, but he is also a vocaloid! And I think he’s a thing for Miku…. But anyway not like I had a choice.

So we both took our places and faced eachother and the proctor called out to start. We both simultaniously did the usual pull-and-plug-your-nendroid. Okay I admit people must have been getting tired of this, seeing it over and over….. and over(?) again! But that’s the way we do things~ live with it people~^^

“I don’t wanna have to hurt you Saki” he said squeezing his nendroid into…..an ice-cream scooper?! What was he expecting to do with something like that?! So I squeezes my Hachune and turned her into my trusty leek. We charged at eachother and suddenly something hit me… Was it okay for vocaloids to fight amongst eachother? He didn’t stop so I had to think of something fast

“Meruto kakete shimai sou…(Melt-Hatsune Miku)” And I started chanting, making him freeze. “Was this your plan from the start Saki?!” “What? No…I” I looked at Meiko-sensei who just gave me gentle smile. I raised my hand and said “I can’t fight him, I’m sorry”