The Chuunin Exams! ~Part1

Mato POV

It has been 3 weeks since our first mission. Hibiki and her teammates- Miki and Takane- were back in their home planet, and so was team 0.6. My team has been doing some D-rank missions but that's all. Kuniko Fujita is now called Haku Yowane and she became a science teacher at the boarding school's lab. But my team and I still didn't hear anything from the school about enrolling.

One very sunny day, we decided to take it off. Saki, Yuu and I were sitting on the hokage faces, when suddenly Meiko-sensei poofed out of nowhere and  gave us three passes to... the CHUNIN EXAMS! Saki was jumping around in exitement, Yuu was starry eyed in ammazement I was simply speechless. But before she let us go there was something she wanted to tell us

"Have you girls ever heard of the tailed beasts?" Saki had, she knew them all by heart. "Do you know what they are?" She asked Saki "They're animal-like bundles of chakra!" "Correct Saki, and do you know who's job it is to protect those bundles of chakra?" I raised my hand "Um the hosts'?" "Absolutely not Mato! There are 9 special vocaloids that are assigned to one tailed beast, you three are three of them"

"Wait wait, how do you know?" Yuu asked "How? Check your chests" We did and there were numbers on them, I had a #1, saki a #9 and Yuu a #8. "when did they get there?" Saki asked. "You were assigned just recently, along with the other vocaloid trio of the villaig" other? we didn't know there was an 'other'. This one was an older team, 4 years older to be exact. "You will meat them during the chunin exams, for now take these" she gave us each a pendant. "They'll glow whenever you're close to the Host" and then she poofed off the faces. 

We waited patiently, well Saki and I did. we had to treat Yuu to Ichiraku Ramen to pass the time by. On our way to Ichiraku we ran into the blonde guy from when we started training, and that pink-haired witch. There were 3 little kids about out age and an older boy and girl. The boy was bullying one of the little kids, we needed to get through, but apparently yuu and saki were alittle affraid of passing them. So i went to talk to them

"Um hi, we can't get through" I said cassually, the boy looked at me with frowning eyes "You want something punk?" He asked "Well, yeah We can't get through". I walked closer. The pink-haired girl stopped me. "Are you crazy do you want to get yourself killed?" "Try me"  I kept walking untill he let down the boy and picked me up from my collar.

"You'll regret the way you talked to me kid" He threatned me. I grabbed his arm, put my feet on his chest and pushed myself over his head, on the ground then smashed him after me. I crouched saying "I'm waiting to regrett it" Then the boy from the first day of school appeared 

" looks like my little sister took care of everything for me, thanks Mato" He said, but when did I become his sister? Last time I checked I only had one brother, anyone else in my family was dead. " Um... when did I become your sister exactly?" I asked ignoring the fact that Saki's Pendant as well as my own started glowing.

Then a boy appeared hanging upside down from a tree and said " You're an embaressment to our villaig, have you forgotten the reason we all came here?" The boy got up from the ground and mumbled some jiberish which apparently was supposed to be lieing. " shut up or I'll kil you" When the boy said that I could hear Yuu and Saki whispering something. 

"I don't know what you're saying, I don't care what you're saying, but can you not talk behind my back?" Then I turned around "Hey Saki your pendant is glowing" "mine?! Yours is the one that's glowing!" "Could you not be so loud?!" Yuu said hitting her.

"I'm sorry For any trouble he caused" He told me "Erm...no problem" Then a voice went through my head saying " A little girl stopped Kankuro? she even made it look easy" I looked at 'kankuro', or so apparently his name was "Kankuro? Is that his name?"

"She read his mind again!" Saki screamed "Shut up! You loud lame excuse for a ninja!" "You wanna piece of me?!" The pink-haired girl ran forward, apparently The boy had gotten down from the tree. They were from the sand villaige. Saki and Yuu ran up to me and Saki whispered "The one tailed beast is from the sand" That was my beast, but I couldn't talk to them now there were too many people around. But the thought of sand ninja in the land of fire bugged me, they couldn't have come here for the chunin exam. But they were.

Then my 'brother' jumped down from the tree next to me "Hey you! Identify yourself, the guy with the gourd on his back" He turned around "My name Is Gaara of the Desert, and you? I'm curious" "I am Sasuke Uchiha" I looked at him bluntly "what?! But I thought I was the only surviver!" 

The boy with the face mask said "You're his sister aren't you?" "what?! No way! I only have one brother and I haven't seen him in years" "Why do you talk so casually about him?"  Sasuke Asked "well It's not like he did anything wrong" My pendant was still glowing, but the others didn't seem to notice.

"And you, the girl? where you able to read my mind?" "Well, It's natural, I normally can only tell what the people feel though" Come to think of it, it had only happened about twice not more. the first was when i heard itachi crying in his mind, this was the second time. "And your name?" "Mato, Mato Uchiha"