Chapter 2

************* The Movies **************

I rolled over and looked at the clock on my nightstand. It read 5:09 pm. I went to sleep at around 2 am. I had to do a little studying before that quiz on Monday. I slept for almost 19 hours, of course with the occasional restroom calls and frequent texting from Jamie asking if I was still going to come to the movies or not. That should show you how tired I really was. Damn, I felt so good to wake up after a long restful sleep. It was the best i'd felt in a while. I felt like I slept for days, weeks even. I so loved that blissful sleep.

The movie started at 7:30. That gives me about 2hours to get prepared. That should be enough time, but knowing Jamie she's going to come early. We're going to see Catching Fire; part two of the Hunger Games trilogy. I've read the books, (yea, I read). They're my favorite

I lazily climbed out of bed and headed straight for the bathroom. I could feel my sleepy breath. Ugh! I hated that. I brushed my teeth and than turned on the shower. A warm shower should help me wake up more. I took of my clothes and threw them on the floor. This shower is what I need.

The water felt so good on my body. I loved the way it ran down my shoulders, my chest and abs, now my stick and ass. I know it's only water but, gosh! I so love to feel it running over me. It's like I'm getting touched... EVERYWHERE!

As I got out the shower my phone started ringing. I picked it up to find Princeton's name and picture on my screen. I answered it.

"Hello," I said into the phone.

"Hey Callister. It's Princeton. I just wanted to know if you were still coming or not?"

"Oh yeah, I am. I'm actually getting ready now," I replied to him.

"Okay Calli, see you there than. By the way, Jamie is already at your house."

And then he hung up. Smooth talker he is.

For some reason Princeton acts weird around me. I don't know why though. I may have a clue. I think he wants my approval of him asking out Jamie. He's not gay so it couldn't be the latter. I guess I'll find out tonight.

I wrapped my towel around me to go to my room. I never dress in my bathroom, I don't know why, I just never do. As I make it across the hallway to my room my phone rings again. I didn't even look at it. I just threw it on the bed as I walked into my room. I closed the door and let my towel hit the floor.

"Woah," came the familiar voice of a person I know all to well.

How the hell did Jamie get into my room. She has a key to my house, but my room door automatically locks behind me. Anyway forget the door, Jamie just seen me. ALL OF ME!

"Jamie," I shouted, hurrying to wrap my towel back around me. "How the hell did you get into my room? Why are you in my room?"

Jamie sat there, staring at me as if she'd just seen a ghost, but yet her cheeks turned bright red.

"Your mom let me in since she was cleaning the living room," she said blushing. "I offered to help but she said no."

I was very embarrassed. The last time someone seen me naked was 8 years ago, and now Jamie has ruined my streak.

"Damn, I'm so going to kill her. She knows not to let anyone in here if I'm not in here."

"Sorry, geez. It's not a big deal Calli. I've seen more naked boys than you could even imagine," Jamie said jokingly.

I rolled my eyes at Jamie's comment. Ugh, she makes me sick.

"Okay Jamie, I have to get dressed. Since you pretty much broke my personal wall, I care not if you stay or go. I don't care, just don't stare at me."