Chapter 11

"... And then when we were about 16 is when we realized that we had sexual feelings for each other. It seemed a little weird at first, since he is my brother but, I couldn't help but to attack him after seeing his towel wrapped, naked, wet body from the getting out the shower. I pushed him back into the bathroom and from there we had the greatest sex ever."

Wow. Honestly I always thought incest was wrong... but after listening to the story of how Austin and Dallas came to be Austin and Dallas... I see that sex is sex no matter if it's with your boyfriend, your brother, your sister, your girlfriend. I mean I wouldn't do it but, It's all the same.

Dallas and Austin are from Victoria, Texas. They've been sexually active with each other for about four years. They had boyfriends of their own a few months ago, but the boyfriends dumped then both after getting Austin and Dallas to have a foursome. The two boyfriends were in a plot the whole time and secretly recorded their whole sex scene and put it on the internet for the world to see. Their school peers somehow got a hold to it and it shouted like wild flower. One student got caught watching it and masturbating to it in a classroom with another guy and the teacher got view of the video. The teacher told the principle and the principal told their parents. Their parents are hippies and didn't care, but then Austin and Dallas started getting bullied.

They'd been beat up... numerous times they were outnumbered. There was being thrown into the dumpster multiple times. They'd even had slushy faces for a whole 6 months. Life for them turned into a complete utter hell.

They were both strong enough to endure the school bullying and even the teacher abuse. It wasn't until they got the most utter shocking trauma of their lifetime. They're little sister who'd also been bullied because she was related to them couldn't take it anymore.

One night when Dallas went to her room to give her the golden bejewelled bracelet he'd bought her, he found her laid out on the bed, blood dripping down her arm as her lifeless body lay limp. She's overdosed on pain pills and violently cut up her wrist and legs with a razor. It had been too late to save her by the time Dallas got to her. Her body was already partially cold.

Dallas was in such a shock, that he fainted. He couldn't scream, speak, move, or even cry. He almost stopped breathing himself at the horrid sight, that's what caused his faint.

When he finally came to, he was unable to fully do anything for himself. There was no eating, no sleeping, no walking, no moving, not even talking. He'd basically become a vegetable.

Then one day he just blacked out, he felt so ashamed and pushed over the edge, and "guilty" for his sister that he used all the strength he could muster and wheeled himself down a four flights of stairs. Obviously... he didn't die, he'd only broken about every bone in his body and lost half his hearing from head damage. Now he wears a hearing aid. It wasnt until last year he slowly opened up and began to function normally again.

Austin on the other hand took to measures a little differently. Instead of hurling his body into places, he simply shut out the world. He put all of his pain, anger, hatred, and grievances into a pen and paper. He wrote.

Poems, stories, songs, drawings... They were all about his sister and his life. No doubt it was depressing stuff.

One day he decided he needed a change in scenery, so he bought a cabin... a house... A huge house might I add, in the woods away from society.

He lives alone, Dallas just came to visit for the weekend.

"Okay so here's the inside of my house guys." Austin smiled, opening his door for us to go in. "I gave the maid the day off so, it's not clean."

Austin's house was magnificent! It was freaking gorgeous! Foyer with a giant chandelier hanging right in the middle above a pool table. The wood was the really expensive. I think it was Victorian Oak. Past the foyer was a kitchen in which we followed Austin into.