Chapter 7

-------Saturday-------

Oh my gosh! It's Saturday! It's finally Saturday! Today is the day! The sun is shining. My world is clean and I am going on a date with Princeton in less then three hours!

Oh my gosh! I AM GOING ON A DATE WITH PRINCETON IN LESS THAN THREE HOURS!

What am I to wear? What am I supposed to do? Where were we going? I need help and I need it now. And I know the only person to help me.

I jumped over my bed and again without thinking, snatched my phone from the charger. FUCK!... But who cares I'm going on a date with PRINCETON KING!

I pushed the number 4 on my phone, speed dialing Jamie. Within the second ring, she answered.

"Hey Calli!" She exclaimed.

Fuck how did she know it was me? Oh right, caller ID.

"I already know why you're calling and I'll be over in five minutes." Jamie announced, cutting me from my thoughts. How could she possibly know why I called. I could have called for anything. I here when she does that. It takes the hot out of taking her things.

"Take a shower and use the lavender scented body wash I gave you. Also wash you're hair, so I can fix it for you." With her final words, she hung up the phone. I guys I better do what she says and quick too. Knowing her, if i don't hurry, she will throw me in a cold shower and bathe me herself. She's crazy like that.

I jumped up and stripped from my clothes solely as I walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and jumped right in. I then hurriedly bathe myself with the yet untouched bottle of Lavender's Secrets. I love the smell of this! Why am I just now using it?

After shampooing my hair, lather rinse, and repeat, I turned the nozzles, Turning off the water flow.

Then, I wrapped my towel around my waste and headed for my room. Jamie should be here by now.

My assumption was correct, as I opened my room door to find her digging through my underwear  drawer.

"Privacy Jamie." I said and accidently frightening her.

"DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT CALLISTER!" She shouted, throwing a pair of my black, red heart filled boxers briefs to me. "Now get dress."

I put the boxers on under my towel before letting the towel do to the floor. Jamie was now in my closet throwing out random t-shirts and tight-fit skinny Jeans.

"So," she said from behind the closet door. "Do you know where you're going?"

"No. Princeton won't tell me. I hope it's someplace to eat. I'm starving, but I can't eat yet. I'm too nervous."

"GEEZ CAL!" Jamie shrieked, picking up a purple and black v-neck shirt and throwing it to me. "I'm going to have to ask you calm down. You're a little too excited."

I put the shirt on over my head and laid back. She was right I am a little too excited... But how could I not be? I'm about 2 hours away from a date with a very, very hot guy!

"Here," she said throwing my black and red ripped skinnies to me. Gosh this girl knows how to dress!

After throwing my converse sneakers to me, she reviews into her now-noticed-by-me bag and took out her brush, comb and styling gel. Crap! She really was planning on nesting with my hair.

"Jamie." I protested. "My hair is fine."

"Shush Cal. I know what I'm doing." She snapped back. "Don't worry. I'm not going to put the hero in your hair. I'm just going to brush it down, because tonight you will be wearing a beanie."

A beanie? What the hell! I gate those things.

"No." I whined. "No beanies."

"Callister. Who did you call to help you dress?" She asked now brushing my hair down.

"You." I replied cluelessly. Shit! She was about to trap me in get ways again.

"And who else besides Princeton knows where you're going?"

"Ugh... You"

"And who is your bestfriend and will never steer you wrong?"

"Fine... You"

"Exactly." She clapped after putting the beanie over my head and standing back to admire her work... My appearance.

"OH MY GOSH CALLISTER!" She exclaimed, scaring the hell out of me might I ask.

"What?" I asked shocked. Oh gosh. Please tell me I don't look like a freaking idiot.

"You look amazing! If you were straight, I'd snap you up myself... Just one more thing." She said reaching into get purse and puling out a long black stick and a case of colors. "Foundation and mascara." She said, now applying the make-up to my face. "That pimple on your forehead is huge."

I gaped and simply snapped my mouth shut. I had no comment for that.

As she begin to apply the black mascara to my eye lashes the doorbell rang. Who could it absolutely be at this time? It can't be Princeton. I still have about an hour and a half left.

"CALLISTER!" My mom yelled... MY MOM! Oh no I forgot! She doesn't know about Princeton. She doesn't know about me!

"Come down stairs please. Someone is here for you."

"Crap!" Jamie snapped. "We forgot about your mom."

"What am I going to do now?" I asked to myself.

"Come on." She whispered, taking my hand in hers. "I guess it's time we face the music. She's your mother. I doubt she'd get over drastic... And if she does, you know you are always welcome at my house."

"Thanks Jamie." I sighed. "I'm glad we're friends."

Jamie and I hand in hand walked out of my room and down the stairs. Nervousness was bulging inside of me. Each step I took was a punch in the stomach. I feel sick. I think I may not even make it around the corner.

"It'll be okay Callister. I'm right beside you." Jamie smiled to me reassuringly. I really am happy she's my friend. I don't know what I'd do without her. She's my rock.

As we reached the corner to the living room. I heard my mom giggling and crying with her laughter. What could be possibly be going on?

With my last step into the room I seen them... It.. Him... OH MY FUCKING GOD!

"Hey son." He said smiling.

Dad?