The new guy is my guy.

*************Noticing and being noticed**********

I watched as my future boyfriend walked down the hall of John Redbur highschool. I noticed all of him. The muscles of his arms, the curvy body, the jet black hair, even his firmly cute butt. Oh gosh! He was just so perfect to me. If only I could just have him.

"Callister," my best friend in the world Jamie called me.

I was too lost in thought to respond.

"Callister," she called again.

This time I responded.

"What," I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Staring at Princeton like that will not make him want you anymore than what he already does. He's not even gay. And you my friend, are a boy, and besides he goes out with Michelle."

"How do you know," I replied. "He could be bisexual for all we know."

I was getting pretty annoyed with Jamie for ruining my fantasy moment. Even though she was my best friend, she was also a huge pain. The only reason we're still friends is because we somehow magically clicked in kindergarten. She's been there for me through everything. Break-ups, sicknesses, even surgeries. I'm not going to let a little ruin that for us.

"Callister, you are the only boy that I know who can get pretty much any gay guy you choose, but always look for the off limit ones."

Now that I think about it, Jamie is right on that last thing. I do chase after guys I now I can't get. Mostly because they're straight. I don't know, I just have a thing for boundaries.

The bell rang, signaling for the start of second period, as I closed my locker. "Shit, I'm late again!"

Jamie and I begin to walk to class when Princeton steps in our way. I couldn't help myself from staring at him. He was just so fucking hot!

"Hey Jamie and Callifer right," he said while questioning my name.

OH MY GOSH! Princeton King just spoke to me. I mean he did say my name wrong but hey, he still spoke to me. I wanted to squeal like a little girl, but I had to keep my cool. He couldn't,t know that I liked him. Besides, not very many people know i'm even gay.

"Callister," Jamie corrected him.

"Oh, Callister," he said with emphasis on the ster. I'm sorry. Ms. Kron has your named printed Callifer on the partner sheet for the English project. You're my partner."

My gosh can this day get any better. First, he talks to me. Now, he's saying he's my English partner. Damn, I should've come to school yesterday.

" That's awesome. I hear your excellent in the english department," I say trying to sound as casual and collected as possible.

" Yeah, pretty much. Hey, sorry to make y'all late but. Can I get your number Callister? You know, for the project."

"Yeah, sure," I replied.

I gave him my phone number as Mr. Petrichelli came around the corner. He's our hall monitor/security guard. He' pretty mean and takes his job very seriously. He stands about 6 feet, 7inches tall and probably weighs about 250 pounds. Heis one big black man. He kind of looks like Shaquille O'neal, the basketball player.

"Why are you three not in class," he asked.

Damn! He'll get us into detention for a month if we don't have a good excuse.

"We were talking about our English assignment. We were waiting on you to come, because we want to do our assignment on you. We needed to ask you some questions," Princeton said.