Chapter 7

Dedicated to @niniloveforever

Chapter 7

I decided to wore a blue top with denim jeans and pair it up with white belle's. Looking last time in mirror and satisfied by my look I got downstairs.

"Hey gorgeous" Jess said

"Hello to you too " I replied excitedly.

"Then what are you waiting for let's get the party started." Jess said.

******

The Carnival was so much more than what I expected. This town celebrated it just like a festival. Everyone was here from children to oldsters, like a small town get together.

The whole place buzzed with excitement and thrill. The night sky was filled with laser lights. There were stalls of games and snacks. Half part of the place was filled with rides. You name it and there it was - roller coaster, carousel, Ferris wheel, pirate ship.

As I entered the park, the aroma of cotton candy and popcorn was so heavy in air that I could taste it in my mouth. I could hear children screaming, food vendors shouting. My inner child was awaken, never have I ever been this thrilled and excited all at once. I couldn't wait more to get the fun started.

"What do you want to do first" I asked, looking in every direction. There was so much we could do but didn't know from where to start.

"Look there's 'Hell's Door' we so have to go for it".

"Oh....no...no...no...no, we so are NOT going on that! That's crazy Jess". Even looking at it gives me goose-bumps. What's more scarier was that it had the longest waiting line.

"Well more the reason to go. Ava live a little, come on don't just stand here".

"Oh no what have I got myself into." I murmured while doing a mental face palm.

"Just shut up". Jess said while she dragged me through the loads of people.

Through endless 'sorry' and 'excuse me' we were at the front of the line. I don't know how but Jess knew the ride guy and saved us from the forever waiting in the line.

"Thank god we didn't have to wait long". Jess sighed

"I believe we didn't have to wait at all". I rolled my eyes at her.

"Enjoy the ride baby ", Jess exclaimed and just about time we were asked to tighten our belts and next moment the ride was on.

If safe was the right word for this ride! With a jolt our necks were tossed backwards and off we went, twisting, turning, lights flashing like the vast strobes of a pop concert, rock music gushing out of the giant speakers, first right way round then upside down. This was living to the full. This was "Hell's Door". This was the beginning of a night to remember.

"that was so much fun". After the ride I couldn't help but smile all the time.

" I told you it would be the best ride you would ever be on, well there could be other things you can ride that can be good as well."

And there's the pervert Jess. She doesn't have a filter in her brain.

"come on lets eat something." I said.

We found a small pizza stall and ordered our usual's. Taking our take away we found a spot nearby. The view was magical, I never thought I would be attending a carnival. My childhood was never was this exciting, I guess god has given me chance again to relive what I couldn't earlier. My family wasn't so keen on sending me to these places they always thought I could get hurt or worse could get kidnapped.