Epilogue

EPILOGUE

After two years.

Collecting my bags I rushed through the crowd. Finally I'm home, I sighed. It's been two years since I saw anyone. We did skype everyday but that wasn't enough. I wanted to see them, be with them. I missed my friends and my mother.

Exiting the airport I saw Jackson leaning against his car. Smile etched on my face. I will never get use to how good he looks. Every girl and woman ogled at him but he was oblivious to their stares. His eyes were fixated on me as I slowly walked towards him. He looked drop-dead gorgeous in his grey suit.

"Welcome back beautiful", he said kissing me on my lips.

"Hello handsome", I winked making him laugh at my failed attempt to sound seductive.

When I moved away I thought we would grew apart. Long distant relationships never seems to work. You're rarely able to see the person and time does creates a difference. I was afraid that's where Jackson and I would end up but he surprised me when he came to see me after one week I moved there. From that day he would come once a month to meet me. I rarely got off from work but we found way to have or little get away. A lovely dinner under the stars, a shopping spree or a trip to nearby places. He always seem to amaze me. That's what made us strong. We grew close past these years. Even my grandparents liked him and always made sure to indiscreetly suggest us to get married.

The passing skyline felt familiar yet distant. My thoughts drifted to my childhood memories. The fun I used to have with my parents. The places we went and explored together. I miss those. My father had distant himself from us. Always finding ways to stay away from home. I know this must have affected my mother but I don't know how to help her. Time would come for that I guess.

Jackson clasped my hand over console pulling me out of my thoughts. He knew about my family and my relations with them. I know he will be there to support me in any way but I guess that's one thing I have to sort on my own.

Pulling in the parking lot of hospital we both exited the car. Holding hands we walked inside the building. Hospital always gave a sad feel to me. I never liked to visit one. Smell of phenyl engulfed me, scrunching my nose I looked at Jackson.

He smiled and pecked on nose, "Let me just ask for room number".

"We're here to see the Maverick's", he said at the reception.

"Family?", receptionist asked.

"Yes".

"Just fill this and Room number 29. The one to the left".

Saying thank you we walked to the room. Corridors were filled with baby pictures. This part of the hospital felt livelier. Knocking at the door we entered the room. Nolan was asleep on the couch, his mouth open and snoring softly. Jess was sitting on bed holding little bundle of joy.

Rushing past Jackson I engulfed Jess in a hug. Who knew Jess and Nolan would end up with a baby. Jess and Nolan both took courses in the same universities. Both of them couldn't stand each other at first but now they have this baby together. I'm glad they both are together I guess they were meant to be.

The baby stirred in her sleep. She looked just like her mother I just hope she doesn't grow up to be mischievous like her father.

"She's so cute just like you", I gushed.

"Do you wanna hold her", Jess said passing her to me. Her eyes fluttered open and looked at me in confusion. I smiled and awed at her little movements.

"What did you name her?"

"Avangeline Maverick as in Ava".

I looked at Jess and smiled, "you named her after me".

"Well you're the reason Nolan and I got together". At the mention of Nolan, Jess's eyes seemed to sparkle. I looked at Nolan who was engrossed in talking to Jackson. Who knew this playboy would fall head over heels in love someday. Now he's planning to get married. Life does have a way to surprise us in different ways.

"Where's Peyton?", I asked.

"She said she'll come after visiting Mark's parents". Mark is Peyton's one year boyfriend. They both met in first year of college and hit it off.

We all have someone we love, we care about. The things we went through finally paid off. I've Jackson who loves me to no end. Who I see my future with and I couldn't ask for more. Love isn't easy to find and nor is easy to be in a relation but if what you have is true you should fight for it and never let it go.

***************

After one month.

Jackson made me flew to beach we first met. I was pretty upset at him for not telling me why he made me come all the way there when isn't he with me.

Angrily I entered the beach house and dropped my bags at the door. Going into the kitchen I made something to eat. It's been two hours since my plane landed and still there's no sign of him.

Now I was starting to wonder if he even would show up or not. I was planning different ways to get back at him when my phone buzzed indicating a text.

It better be Jackson if he doesn't want to get killed. I thought.

Wear something nice and meet me at the rock near the last house-J.

Now he's acting strange. Quickly finishing my food I got up and went to my room to change into something nice. I decided on a casual floral print dress and some slippers. Letting my hairs fall in waves I completed my look with a little makeup.

No one could be seen on the beach. I was starting to get worried but still kept going to the rock. A little set up was made just like the first date I went on with Jackson. At the corner, Jackson stood in casual clothes with a red flower in hand.

I smiled and walked towards him. I leaned to kiss him but he stopped me and dropped on his knees.

My subconscious screamed seeing Jackson kneeled before me and I stood still. My brain slowed processing what was happening before me. I clasped a hand on my mouth, my eyes brimmed with tears.

"Ava, I love you, a lot. From the first day I met you at this beach I was enchanted by you. One week with you and I knew you were special to me. When you went away without any reason I thought I lost you and seeing you at the engagement totally broke me", he choked a little but continued. "But when everything came together I felt I had a chance with you and now we're together past the chaos. All I want is now to live every day of my life with you. Have my day begin with you and end with you. Ava, Will you marry me and spend your life with me?".

Tears were falling like waterfall. Mumbling a yes I hugged him and dropped down at his level. He slipped ring on my ring finger and kissed me slowly and sensually. Taking his time slowly exploring every inch of my mouth. Placing his hand at the back of my head he pulled me closer.

Forever and eternity.

*********************

Hello Readers,

Thank you for being with me through this story. i hope you love it as much as i did. finally I've completed Accidental Love. I know this isn't the best but i promise to edit the whole story soon. 

if you do like please vote and comment. advice's and feedback's are welcome.

Happy Reading