Chapter 16

Chapter 16

He loves me. Jackson loves me. This was what I wanted to hear. Pulling him towards me I kissed him. Every thought flew out of my mind except how good his lips felt against mine.

It wasn't like the sweet kiss we had. It's more passionate and needy. I could feel every ounce of love. He embraced me in his arms and I clutched his shoulders pulling him closer. This time I didn't hold back. I slid my hand up the back of his neck and threaded my fingers through his hair.

He broke the kiss but didn't stop. Nibbling on my neck he tangled a hand in my hair to keep me at place. Dipping me slightly, he exposed more of my neck. He tracked more kisses along my throat. My body was soaring with heat. I moaned.

As the wind blew making Goosebumps raise on my hand I became aware of our surroundings. We both were breathing heavily.

"Come with me", he asked. Taking his hand I followed him to his car. Texting Jess so that she doesn't worry about me.

My body was still buzzing from the kiss we shared. My lips felt swollen. He reached across the console to clasp my hand. Shiver ran down my arm. I will never get used to the feeling of butterflies he gave me every time he touches me.

"Soon baby, soon".

Those words held a promise. Promise of what's coming next. At this moment we were just a boy and girl hungry for each other, for love. It felt like a dream and I never want it to end.

We pulled up outside his house and walk up to the front door. Jackson was behind me. I knew he was worried that I might run away but now there's no turning back. This is what I want and I'm sure.

As soon as he closed the door his lips were back on mine. His tongue exploring every inch of my mouth. I felt so hot. He picked me up bridal style and walk towards what I assume is his room.

Slowly he lowered me on his bed. His eyes were filled with lust and love, for me. Slowly and sensually he removed my sandals. His eyes never left mine. I moaned at his touch. He moved his hand from my legs to my thighs and traced the hem of my dress.

I was withering mess. Heat pooled in my lower regions. Kissing me he free my hair and ran his fingers through them. Lowering his mouth he sucked at my throat. I knew I'd get covered in red marks but I don't care.

He clutched my hand in his and hold it at side. I felt his arousal poking at my stomach. I moaned as he sucked my chest. I bit my lip from being so loud. Everything was just so overwhelming. I wanted more just didn't know what exactly. I pleaded "Please".

He pulled back and searched for my eyes. "You sure you wanna do this". I gulped and pulled him down. Mumbling across his lips I said, "Just take me now".

Soon I was lost in the pleasure.

********************

I expected to wake up in warm bed and arms of Jackson but instead cold bedsheets welcome me. Jackson was not in the room. Getting out of the bed I found his t-shirt from last night and wore it.

His t-shirt smelled of home. Something I would like every day for the rest of my life. But couldn't have. I quickly pushed the bad scenario of what will come. Its just too early for me even think about that.

Jackson's room was just like mine but seem as if he never use it. There were pictures of him as a young boy on the wall facing his bed. On the right a large window was opened adjoining the balcony. There were to other doors I think were his closet and bathroom.

Quickly freshening up I went outside the room to find him. Silence filled the long corridors. Humming to myself I searched for the kitchen exactly when my stomach grumbled. Loud banging of utensils was coming from of the kitchen. I expected to find a cook but a shirtless Jackson greeted me.