Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I still can't believe this all is happening. Me having a cute little picnic, on a hill top with a cute guy..... it feels like a fantasy dream. But who's complaining.

I don't think I have stop smiling since I have been here, no since I have been with Jackson, right. Everything has been perfect with him, the beach party and now this picnic.

We both began to devour the the holy goodness that is food.

" It's sooo good. " I told him. Savouring the goodness.

" Yeah........ except that cake "

Whaaaaaaat?

" What...... you have to be kidding me. That's like heavenly goodness. " I stared him with a shocked expression.

" Maybe for you but not me. I don't like chocolate, it's too strong." I can see that . Every time he took a bite of cake he would make this funny child like faces. " Take a photo it will last longer."

I laughed " Hmm.....sure I will ."

"So what about playing arcade games." He asked.

" Let's play . But the bigger question is where, huh"

"well I know this place around the corner that have. "He said

" So what are you waiting for. Let's go"

"Aye.Aye captain." He replied with a salute.

We both finished packing the carpet and throwing the waste.

************

This place wasn't much crowded as I had expected. Jackson told me this place isn't much famous. Only who know about it comes, mostly locals .

There was a small bar in the front where some people were having drinks . At right was a small karaoke and left of the bar was for arcade. In the middle tables were set up. All in it has nice for families and friends. It had that homely vibe to it making me feel right at home.

" You make yourself comfortable I will be right back" Jackson said and left somewhere.

I saw an empty table at the end of the room near a window and decided to wait for Jackson there.

" Would you like anything ?" I looked up to see a waiter.

" No thanks. "

" Okay " he replied and moved to serve other tables.

" here you go." I looked up and saw Jackson holding a small pouch of what I assume were tokens.

I got up and we both made our ways to the gaming section.

We played almost every game and Jackson won each one he played. I don't think anyone can beat him.

" you're so damn good. " I said . I can say I'm little bit jealous of him because he made winning look so easy and on other hand I barely managed to win two or three.

" what can I say practice makes man perfect." He replied so proudly.
Well who's complaining. Boys and their ego.

" whatever "

He chuckled which made me smile and my stomach flutter. I don't know what's happening but I like how I'm with Jackson. He makes me happy in every way. I love the way he makes my inside melt just with his looks. His little suprises, innocence on his face, his eyes.....and everything about him.

I don't know of if I'm friends with him or something more. But I know this is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

**********

Hello everyone, sorry for late update but I've been really busy . I know this chapter is not up to the mark . But I hope you'll like it .

Please read , vote and comment.