Chapter 18

Chapter 18

"I love you too". Smiling he pecked me on my lips. Sealing our love with that kiss.

"Come dance with me", he asked taking my hand. Standing, I followed him to the floor. He took me in his arms and guided into the steps. With the slow rhythm of the music our bodies flowed together. Taking hold my chin he brought my face closer and captured my lips.

It start out slow. Our lips moving in sync. Tracing my lower lip he slowly thrusted his tongue into my mouth. I moaned as he explored every inch. The dance long forgotten he dug his fingers in my hips. The kiss became more intense, and I shivered with anticipation. He lowered to trace kisses from my jaw to the crook of my neck. All I could do was moan his name.

Throwing my head back I gave him access to more of my neck. Threading my fingers into his hair I pulled him closer. He opened my robe, slipping it from my shoulder and dropped it. I had only a large t-shirt underneath it. Goosebumps rose on my skin as cold air nipped on my expose legs.

"You're so beautiful".

He ran his fingers from my thigh, underneath the shirt and placed it on my waist. Slowly stroking with the pad of his thumb.

"Oh Jackson", I moaned as the sensation increased and I grasped for more.

Lowering us onto the flower bed he placed himself between my legs. Looking into my eyes he devoured me and we both fell into oblivion.

I felt slow stroking on my face. A hand wrapped around my waist. I don't want to wake up so soon. Light kisses trailed down my face to the crook of my neck. I opened my eyes and saw Jackson looking at me with his head propped on his hands. Leaning forward he kissed me on my lips.

"Good Morning, beautiful".

"Good Morning", I smiled at him. The light streamed through the window and bounce off Jackson's skin. I ran my finger down his arms where light shine on his exposed skin. I feel lucky to have him as mine.

In such a short amount of time he has grown on me. Every second of day he's on my mind. He makes me laugh and more importantly makes me feel alive. I didn't know what I was missing until he came along. He taught me to enjoy to the fullest. The boy I met at the beach was fun, playful, loving and hopeless romantic, but that boy was lost in the chaos of the marriage. As I look into his eyes I feel happy that the Jackson I knew is back. The glint of sparkle was back in his eyes.

I wanted to stay in his arms a little longer but I think he have some other plans. Pulling off the sheets, he stood up and pulled his shirt over.

"There's something I need to tell you", he said looking at me.

Oh god please don't be it a bad news. I chanted inside my head.

He continued. "There is a meeting in London and I cannot postpone it so I have to go". He looked sad. I wanted to beg to him to stay with me but I know his work is also important.

"When do you have to go?", I asked.

"Today. They're important clients and I cannot delay this deal".

"Oh Okay". I dropped my head to hide the disappointment on my face.

"Hey hey hey...look up", he said lifting my head to look at him. "I'll be back soon. I promise one week max and I'll be back before you know it".

"Okay".

He touches my face and brought his face closer and kisses me softly. I placed my hands on his face and pulled him closer pouring everything in that kiss. I know it wasn't a goodbye but a beginning. A beginning of something beautiful for both of us.