Chapter 11

Right after my conversation with Mike, Marissa called me into the room. It was basically her telling me to do certain stretches and me doing them. When it came time to use the walker it was tough at first but I eventually got the hang of it.
On Monday, Mike and I met up and I showed him around the school. Since he was new, I got permission to do this. We mostly just talked about my car crash and how he broke his arm. When I told him about how my mom died and how I might never be able to run again, he didn't apologize. He just gave me a hug. He was so sweet about it and explained that his dad had died a year and a half ago.
"Come here. Now it's my turn to give you a hug." He came over again and gave a hug. It was a little awkward since I was still in a wheel chair but oh well.
It also turned out that we were in the same gym class. Since we had both recently broken limbs, we weren't strong enough to do gym. What we did instead was went into the weight room. Now before you get any ideas, we didn't kiss, yet. He lifted weights will I tried to walk around with my walker. Every time I fell down, he set down his weight and came to pick me back up. Boy was I falling for him.

Isn't he just sweet? ~Katie