Secrets...

Two's POV

I stared at Nineteen as she fell unconscious as a large rock flew into the back of her head...strange...I just realised she's the only female subject to be seen...we were all born from Zeros DNA...so all of us were made male...huh...well at least she looks like a female Zero...

Anyway excuse me and my thoughts suddenly drifting off somewhere else...

Back to panicking...I looked back at Zero who taps his foot on the ground impatiently "do all subject have a mental problem?  Because you've been in La La land for 5 minutes now..." He says staring at me.

"I g-guess so..." I stuttered out, I then got a small question "wait, why didn't you knock me out too?..." I asked looking at Nineteen's unconscious form.

"Oh, one your hot" he says earning him a glare from his friend next to him which Zero notices "What...he's like my twin and I think I look quite good...anyway second reason, I don't want to drag both of you bastards to wherever you came from...I've got better things to do...like this guy..." He says then spanks the man next to him.

"Ok um...can I ask you a question though...what are the elemental orbs?..." I ask shyly and Zero tenses up, I heard about the orbs, made when Zero was born... I heard they were real but assumed they were fake like Zero...but if he's real...the orbs may be...

"That's a secret for no one to know..." He practically growled making me cower in fear and the man look at Zero confused.

"The what orbs" he asks still confused.

"Nothing just some experiment of theirs that went wrong..." Zero growls out again.

"Now then, Two was it? Here's how its going to work...leave and take your friend with you, anyone asks your friend got hit in the head by a falling rock from being under that cliff out by the beach when she thought I would be there, ok? Ok NOW GO!" He yells.

I quickly obey using the wind to fly me and Nineteen away to our base aka the giant tree far from town...

                     Zero's POV

IDIOTS, COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS.

THE ORBS WERE NEVER TO BE KNOWN ABOUT ITS THE MOST DANGEROUS POSSIBLE THING TO BE TALKING ABOUT...

Ughhh...the orbs were created and filled with the power of the elements...they gave us power...and life...if anyone was to find them one day...our lives would end...and the scientists would have what they needed...for what...I've never known

Alex stared at me silently asking but a heated glare at him made him tense up then nod, dropping the subject...

I've protected those orbs for years...while I may survive people using the orbs...but it could also kill me...and end the world...

We silently walked back to the cave and I began pacing, not good not good not GOOD... The next thing I knew strong arms circled around me and brought me back into a hard chest and I sighed in content.

"Sometimes I wish you didn't work out...you need to be more squishy..." I mumbled out then turned around nuzzling into the side of his neck.

"You love it when I'm hard" he whispers.

I shake my head "Squishy..." I mumbled again.

"Really?, because you liked it when I was hard last night..." He whispers in my ear seductively making me raise a eyebrow at him as I pull away briefly to look at him.

"Yea I do but I hate it when you have such a hard head..." I say smirking.

"Too painful?" He asks smirking.

"Only when you don't understand what I'm saying..." I laugh.

He looks confused then he glares at me "Oh....FUCK YOU!" He yells causing me to laugh louder.