Widow Mountain

Alex's POV

I admit, it was suspicious being out for so long but I did try to go back and quite proudly show him and tell him what I was doing to save us all, BUT when I arrived he was gone. Probably causing chaos...

I sighed, so much walking...my poor wittle wegs...if I have to get my legs chopped off by the end of this...I blame Zero and his fine little ass...mmm...ass...

ANYWAY...I can see the mountain...just...it's still so far away...these are the times I wish I was like Zero...turning to stone to quickly transport myself through stone...I mean COME ON...WHO WANTS TO WALK...ok maybe some people like walking, BUT THEY'RE CRAZY I TELL YOU! CRAZY! YEAH IM TALKING TO YOU PEOPLE WHO WALK FOR EXERCISE...ya nasty...

I sighed again and slowed as my body felt...well...heavy...and stiff...which Is weird since the only place I get stiff in is inside of Zero...wink wink.

I froze as I looked down at my feet...is it just me...or did my body just turn to rock...

...

.....

........

YES, FUCK YOU WALKING!...wait how exactly did this hapeen...unless...GOD LOVES ME!...
Ok maybe not since I've never been to a church...I think...and I've done more sins than a nun in a cucumber farm...that was a joke if you have no humor...great I'm saying my own mind doesn't understand humor...

I think I'm going mad...if I am...can u wear that funny hat the mad hatter wears...I want that hat...

Snapping out of my thoughts I concentrated focusing on being absorbed into the land... And when I opened my eyes...wow...it...it...it...

FUCKING FAILED, FUCK YOU YA STONE BASTARD, CANT EVEN DO A SIMPLE TASK FOR ME!....

I guess that's what happens when you trust a...stoner...heh get it...because...he's...stone...ok...

I once again stared at the mountain in the distance. I hated whoever put the orbs in these places...CURSE THEM AND THEIR MOTHERS, I BET THEIR MOTHER WERE WHORESSSSS!.

I closed my eyes, frustrated, and the next thing I know... I'm underground in a tunnel that parts way for me then closes as I pass on moving rock that's acting as a sort of conveyer belt...

I smiled. Laziness one, walking zero...
And speaking of Zeros...I wonder what Zero is doing...oh well I'm sure he's fine... He always is...

It wasn't long before I found myself moving up and walking out into the small over hanging cliff protecting the orb from sight.

I grabbed the orb smiling, only one more...then...I can take Zero away...we can be happy...

Zeros POV

I gasped as I suddenly felt the air get thinner, the air orb...it's been taken...oh god...where was Alex when you needed him for one...I get taking deep breaths as it became the only way I could breath.

Alex wherever your stupid ass is...please be safe...

So my little munchkins, did you miss me? ❤️ no?...well shit :c not even a conspiracy theory for the ultimate reveal D: I'm so sad ;-;

Anyway I'm back and updating as much as possible since I'm having a drama episode of life, aka depression, and I'm losing alittle bit of my enthusiasm for writing chapters, but I promise to finish this book :3

If you read this, thank you and please enjoy reading my first ever book :D