Chapter 17

A Thug's Love Never Dies: Chapter 17

~Lexis P.O.V.~

Of course she had to walk in while I was on the couch with Crystal whilr Arlie was in the bathroom.

"Chanelle calm your shit and get your ass upstairs!" I hate to yell at her, but I had to yell over her so she could hear me. I saw Ty run over behind the farthest couch, that's just great.

"Lexis what the fu-"

"Get upstairs" I didn't think havin to control her was this hard. We got upstairs closed the door, and went into the bathroom. I sat on the edge of the counter while she sat on the edge of the tub.

"Chanelle Santos. What the fuck you yellin like that for?" I ain't one to have a bad temper but I didn't think Nelle was the type that flipped shit over things like this.

"Who the fuck is she?" She said with an attitude

"1. Lose that damn attitude. 2. She ain't even here for me. That's Arlie's new girlfriend. He just brought her by so I could meet her and shit 3. Because you had to go all ape shit, we have a scared son who's hiding behind the couch." She looked at me blankly.

"I'm sorry, I saw you two on the couch and immediately thought the worst." She hung her head low

"Chanelle, don't think the worst, this is another reason why I didn't want to tell you what happened at the beginning of our relationship because now you finna assume I'm cheatin with another chick when you ain't around. Ma I don't go ape shit when you sittin on the couch with Varo, or Arlie, or Marcus. I see it as just a friendly thing. Why would I cheat? I got 2 kids and a third on the way. Plus I got you. Don't turn into those females who freak out whenever I'm alone with female okay? I only got eyes for you." This may sound like a dick thing to say but I hope she was feelin guilty. I ont do shit and she was in the wrong.

"You're completely right. I'm so sorry. I need to just get that out of my head." She sighed

"It's okay, now come here and give me a hug." I opened up my arms and the space was filled with her warm body. "Don't be doin that no more, I bet his girlfriend thinks we are a fuckin dysfunctional family now. Way to go, you ruined our first impression." I laughed

"Yeah I know huh? well to be honest we ain't exactly your typical American family." She laughed against my chest.

"Come on, let's go downstairs and clear shit up." I pecked her and was about to walk out but she grabbed me and gave me a sweet passionate kiss. "Maaa" I could feel her pullin on my shirt. I pulled away and took a deep breath. "When I try to get some you always say no, but when you want some it's okay. Hell no, shit we got a new guest and you over here tryin to get dick." I shook my head and walked out. I didn't hear her following so I looked back to see her on the ground laughin. "What's so funny?"

"Lexis, do you honestly think I would do that? Yell like that accusin you of cheating and shit?" She was gasping for breath

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Ty is scared behind the couch and you up here tellin me its a joke?" Everyone's sense of humor is gettin out of control.

"I saw you walk over and sit on the couch through the widow dumb ass. I told Ty I was going to yell and that he needs to go run and hide behind the couch." She finally got up and wiped her tears.

"I can't deal with you today." I laughed and started to walk again

"I just wanted to see what you would do, and I wanted to hear you tell me how much you care about me." She kissed me and walked out.

I saw Nelle walk downstairs and I quickly walked into Trey's room.

"psst, how's the cat?" I whispered