Chapter 22

A Thug's Love Never Dies: Chapter 22

~Lexis P.O.V.~
~3 weeks Later~

The past 3 weeks flew by. Chewy was always goin out n chillin with Huey. Yee Huey was in our gang and has been for about the last 6 months. Javier let him join. I was hesitant at first but aye that ain't my blood so I ont care. Chewy gave me hell for that but he came to his senses with this girl, Renee started to hang with him too.I told him he can hang with her n shit but NO kids.

We was now in July, and it's only been gettin hotter out here. Ty's birthday was next week so we been tryin to figure out what to do. Javier n Riley came back and they was more in love than ever, I'll let them talk about it when it's their turn. As for Nelle and I, we decided to have our wedding in August. We been plannin like there was no tomorrow. We've figured out everything except where to have it at.

"What are your plans for today?" Nelle asked as she jumped onto the bed. I was just layin there chillin, the boys and I just got back from swimming and a nigga was tired.

"I ont know probably call the guys over and chill. All this wedding stuff is stressin me out, plus I been workin more." I let out a deep sigh

"Yeah I know huh? It will all be worth it. We don't need to go anywhere to have the wedding, I think we should go to the little church chapel and have a simple wedding." She got on me so she was straddling me.

"That actually sounds kinda nice. Alright we'll do that. Now for Ty's birthday, what should we do?" I was playin with the ends of her hair.

"He's turnin 4 so we don't need to do anything big but why don't we just have everyone over n have a BBQ? I think he would like that" She smiled

"If we can't think of anything by next Tuesday then that's what we'll do. We are such boring parents." I laughed

"I know huh? When they get older we'll be able to do more fun things!" She giggled

"What should we do for our honeymoon? Alvaro and Bailey said they would watch Trey n Ty." I saw Nelle's eyes widen. "I'll talk to Arls and see what he says." I laughed

"Yeah, It's not that I don't trust Alvaro, it's just I don't know Bailey, She seems ight but I want to meet her first. we should go to like the Bahamas or Fuji!" She started to jump around in my lap.

"Quit jumpin ma, and Bailey's cool, You needa hang with her, I think Riley, Crystal, Bailey and you should just hang." Oh yeah Marcus and Aaliyah moved to Illinois for a couple months. I guess Aaliyah's mom ain't doin too good.

"Sorry." She blushed "I would be down for a girls night, we could go to the club and get crazy."

"You in the club? girl I ont think so." I said in a ghetto chick voice

"Fine, I wont tell you where we finna go then." She stuck her tongue out at me and walked out.

~Alvaro P.O.V.~

So I finally moved. I'm still in the same hood I just live on the other side of that kid Shorty. The house I got now is huge and I got Bailey livin with me too. We ain't together or nothin we more like fuck buddies but I wouldn't mind goin out with her.

"Baaaaileyyy" I whinned

"Yes baby?" She came walkin downstairs in some booty shorts and that bandeau thing that I always see Nelle in.

"We needa do somethin. I'm bored as fuck in this house and we outta weed." I sighed. We been smokin hella and it's always better to smoke with a buddy

"I don't know what to do" She shrugged her shoulders

"Well shit, I'm goin outside. See what's goin on out there." I gave her a kiss and walked outside. I couldn't get enough of her lips. I sat on the porch and just chilled. I put my ear buds in blasted "Love Sosa" that song was me right there!