Chasing The White Rabbit

King Ben has been by his girlfriend's bed side,ever since Maleficent put her under a very powerful sleeping spell.The Fairy Godmother told him that he had to go to the place Maddy was born...Wonderland.In there he will find everything he needs to make the potion to wake Maddy up, but he is not going alone.Three others are going too, Evie the Evil Queen's daughter,Carlos Cruella de Veil's son and Mal daughter of Maleficent.But there is one ingredient that Ben wants to get first, and that is at the top of the list...A rose petal from his mother's flower.So,we begin there.
.............................
*3rd person's view*

King Ben stood in front of his parents,looking very nervous.Belle and Adam look at there son with a feeling of curiosity.

Belle: "What is wrong,Ben?"

Ben: "I need to ask you something,mom."

Belle: "Okay."

Ben: "Is it okay, if I can have a rose petal from your flower? I need it for the potion for Maddy."

Belle looks at her son with a smile.

Belle: "Of course,but you might want to get it after you come back."

Ben smiles.

Ben: "Thanks, mom.I got to go, I love you both."

Adam and Belle hug their son.

Adam: "Good luck."

Ben: "Thanks."

He started running to the garden where the other three were, Jay volunteered to stay behind and watch Maddy.But when he got the he saw saw them sitting.

Ben: "I thought you were looking for the white rabbit?"

Carlos: "We looked for hours."

Mal: "And we still couldn't find him."

Ben was about to say something but stopped when he the bushes move.When he turned around,he saw a white rabbit running while wearing a blue coat.

Ben: "There!"

He started running after it with the other's following him.While they were running through the tree's,the rabbit stopped and looked at his watch.When they came out of the tree's,they saw him go down a hole.All four gathered around it.

Evie: "Hello?!"

Suddenly Evie slips and grabs Mal, she grabs Carlos and he grabs Ben.