Frabjous Day! Part 2

*Maddy's view*

I gasped as I watched Ben lose the sword because he was hit by the Jabberwocky's tail

I gasped as I watched Ben lose the sword because he was hit by the Jabberwocky's tail.I quickly looked around,then smirked when I got an idea.But it was quickly turned into a frown when I saw Ben scream in pain while holding his left arm.That got me really angry,so I ran out of my hiding spot and pick up the sword.I know everyone was shocked that I was there and awake,but I ignored them because I need to take care of this horrible creature.I didn't know who distracted it but it really help,because it let get to the place where I needed to go.I looked back and everyone one is fighting,even my friends...I gasp when the creature's eyes were on me,so I quickly ran up the stairs of an old tower.I stopped when I saw a big space inbetween the stairs,I held my breath and jumped across.I got up and ran into the circle of stone,I looked around holding the sword tightly in my hands.I saw my dad and Ben fighting a guy with an eye patch.Suddenly,I heard a screech and quickly turned around and saw the creature flying.It snapped it's teeth at me,I ran behind a stone piller as it breathed out lightning.I saw it wasn't looking,so I ran to get higher but got hit in the back."That woke me up more."I thought,I looked behind me and saw a large parts of a piller getting crushed.I rolled out of the way when a large piece came near me,then I ran up more stairs.But stopped when the Jabberwocky as my mom called it in her journal,it face was right in front of my face.I ran under it as it true to bite me,and ran to the top of the tower.I gasped because there was nowhere else to run,I turned around and saw the Jabberwocky with it's wings wide open.I quickly ducked when it came at me,which caused it's head to miss me.I saw it's large head was in view,so I got the courage I needed and jumped on it's neck.I held on tight as it struggle to get me off but I finally let it throw me into the air.I held the sword with both hands while high in the air,and shouted the same phrase that my friends told me that my Aunt Irace used.

Me: "Off with your head!"

I cut off it's head off as I fell from the sky.Then I watched it's head roll down the stairs,then I started walking down the stairs.I looked up when I heard my aunt shout.

Aunt Irace: "Kill her!"

I watched from the stairs as all the guards throw down their weapons,even my aunts guards.I saw my dad smiling at me which I smiled back.I ran over to him and hugged him with all my strength.When we stopped all my friends came over and hugged me,then finally my Ben.He looked like he was about to cry but had a smile on his face.I hugged him very tight while he did the same,I was careful not to touch his arm.

???: "Mandy."

I looked behind me and smiled,I saw my other aunt smiling at me.

Aunt M: "Since you are the daughter of Lianna,that makes you heir to the thrown.Which means,you are now Underlands Queen."

I looked at her shocked,then I looked at everyone else then back my aunt.I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

Me: "I am honored but I must decline,my place is with my friends in Auradon.I think you should keep it."

Aunt M: "Are you sure?"

I smiled and nodded my head yes.Then I saw the crown floating in midair and landed on my Aunt M's head.She closed her eyes then opened them and looked at my Aunt Irace.
................................
*3rd view*

The White Queen looked at her sister with a frown.

White Queen: "Iracebeth of Crime,your crimes against Underland are worthy of death...However,that is against my vows,therefore,you are banished to the Outlands.No one is to show you any kindness,or ever speak a word to you.You will not have a friend in the world."

Stayne walks up to her and smile's.

Stayne: "Majesty,I hope you bear me no ill will."

White Queen: "Only this one,Ilosovic Stayne,you are to join Iracebeth in banishment from this day until the end of Underland."

Stayne trys to kill the Red Queen but the Hatter stops him.He throws a small needle at Staynes hand making him drop the knife.

Stayne: "Majesty,please!Kill me!Please!"

Maddy walks up next to her aunt.

Maddy: "But she does not owe you a kindness."

The White Queen smiles at her niece while ignoring Staynes pleading cries and Iracebeth's rage.

White Queen: "Happy Birthday,my little rainbow."

Maddy smiles while her dad walks in front of everyone.

Hatter: "Oh,the Frabjous Day!Callous!Called!"

Maddy holds Ben's hand while watching her dad dance,she was smiling and laughing.Ben smiles at her then laughs while watching her dad.Chessur appeared next to Evie,Carlos and Jay.

Evie: "What is he doing?"

Chessur: "Futterwacken."

When he stops dancing then bows,Maddy laughs then runs into his arms.

Hatter: "Happy Birthday,my little hatter.It's so good to see you,awake and moving."

Everything felt right again.