Ben Make's A New Friend

*Ben's view*

Me and Mal split up,I was in the hall when I saw the Tweedle twins.I walked up to them.

Me: "Tweedles."

Both: "Ben."

They shook my hands.

Tweedle Dum: "How do you do,again?"

Me: "Where's the rabbit?"

They ignored my question.

Tweedle Dum: "How is it you're being so great big?"

Tweedle Dee: "He ain't great big,this is how he normal is."

Tweedle Dum: "I'm certain he's smaller when we met."

Tweedle Dee: "No,he drank the pishsalver to get through the door,recall it?"

Tweedle Dum: "Oh,yeah."

I shook my head,then looked at them again.

Me: "Where's the rabbit?"

Both pointed in two different directions.

Both: "Over there."

After a minute I started following the twins,we finally stopped at a door and saw Mally and McTwisp.

Mally: "What are you doing here?"

Me: "I'm rescuing Maddy's dad."

Mally: "I'm rescuing the Hatter."

Me: "He told us that the Vorpal sword and the other ingredients are hidden in the castle.Mal is looking for them right now.Help me find them."

Mally: "I don't take orders from big..."

I looked at her in annoyance.

Me: "Shop!"

I looked at the rabbit after Mally left.He looked scared and nervous.

Me: "What is it,McTwisp?"

McTwisp: "I-I know where the sword and ingredients are."
........................
On the way outside,we ran into Mal.The three of us stopped in front a shed.

McTwisp: "They are hidden inside."

I started sneaking up to it.

McTwisp: "Be careful,Ben."

Me and Mal looked through the door and saw the Bandersnatch sleeping.

Mal: "He is not going in there."

McTwisp looked scared.

Mal: "Look what that thing did to his arm."

I quickly untied my bandage,and we saw three scratches on my arm.They were red and infected,which got McTwisp even more scared.

McTwisp: "Dear,oh,dear.Why haven't you mentioned this?"

Me: "It wasn't this bad before."

We saw him hyperventilating then he passed out.I looked at Mal with an idea.

Me: "Get me it's eyeball from Mally."

I sat down when she ran off,then after an hour she came back.

Mal: "Here."

I got up and went inside the shed with the eye in my hand.Then I slowly walked inside making the Bandersnatch wake up,while I held out my arm.

Me: "I have your eye."

After I gave it's eye back, I quickly walked over to the chest that held the sword,the tooth and blood of the Jabberwocky.I started to panic when the Bandersnatch started to growl,but I stopped trying because I was tired and my arm hurts.I sat down but I felt my eyes getting heavy,finally I couldn't fight it anymore.After what felt like forever,I woke up to something breathing on me.I looked next to me but jumped alittle because the Bandersnatch was staring at me.When I saw it sat down I relaxed more,that was when I saw a key around it's neck.I slowly reached for the key,and when I got it the Bandersnatch started licking my wounded arm,I was shocked because the infection and redness was gone.I looked at it and smiled.

Me: "I suppose this makes us even now."

I quickly unlocked the chest and opened it.Inside was a beautiful sword,a vial of purple blood and another vial with two sharp teeth in it.