Joshifer smut

I lay on my bed looking up the ceiling. We're about to finish with Mockingjay part 2. Today we filmed the sex scene. It got quite raunchy between Josh and me. I can't stop thinking about it. The way his hands roamed around my body. And how his lips felt against mine while we passionately kissed. I feel myself getting wet at the thought of it. Of how Josh's hands would feel on me. On how fast his dick would make me cum.

Before I know it my hand is slowly coming down to my pussy and I start flicking my clit. It feels so good and I think about Josh kissing me. Like the kiss we shared on the beach scene while filming Catching Fire.

I completely forget that Josh isn't actually touching me. I start moaning loudly. I forget where I am.

"Joshy!!!" I scream in pleasure feeling my orgasm coming.

I keep screaming his name repeatedly and grunting and moaning.

"Jennifer are you okay?!" Josh says bursting through my door just as I orgasm screaming his name.

It only takes him a minute to realize what's happening and I see him blush. I am completely embarrassed and don't know what to say. I just get wet again looking at him. He's not wearing anything but his boxers.

"I-I-I'm sorry. I d-didn't.... I thought..... I heard you scream m-my name and.... I.... I thought you were in trouble." He says stuttering.

"I'm sorry you had to see that." I say sitting up and looking down.

He's silent a few seconds. I then hear his footsteps and he sits beside me.

"Jenny?" He says trying to get me to look up but I don't. "Jennifer?" Now he's serious. He usually doesn't use my full name unless he is. I look at him.

"What?" I say kind of frustrated with the situation. About to burst into tears thinking he won't want to be my friend anymore. Even if that's not what I want. Even if I want to be more.

"What's going on?" He's voice as sweet as caramel.

"I think I'm in love with you, Josh. And that scene we filmed today.... I don't know. Lately I feel that being friends it's not enough. You know?" I say. He stays silent. "I understand if you don't feel the same way b....." He cuts me off with his lips.

"I want you just as much, Jenn. You know how many times I had to jerk off after being with you?" He says breaking away.

"I love you, Joshy."

"I love you too."

We start kissing again. I am on Josh's lap, straddling him. Rocking my hips against his. I take his shirt off and he mine.

"Let's finish what you started, shall we?" Josh says. I just kiss him in response.

Soon we are naked, kissing. Josh hovering over me.

"Are you sure Jennifer?" He asks me. My name sounds so beautiful coming from his lips.

"Yes, Joshua." I say his full name so he knows I mean it.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

He enters me and I feel my body on cloud 9. He trusts in and out of me.

"Faster! Harder! Ahhh! Josh!" I scream loudly.

"Fuck, Jenn." He moans.

Soon we both orgasm and collapse next to each other.

"Jenny?"

"Yes, Joshy?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course!" I say and smile at him. This is definitely the best day.