Fangirls!!!

To every fangirl out there!!!

So as I was laying on my bed the other day I realized that no one becomes a fangirl for no reason. We all have problems at home or school. We all are depressed to certain degree. We all read to escape our lives. Reality. We get attached to fictional characters because they are the only ones who have never done anything to us. And they have they lives we wish for. So we read about them and write about them. To escape.

I've been thinking about this for a while now and I decided I want to make something like the AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) but more of a FA (Fangirls Anonymously) where all of us would share our stories and give advice to one another.

If you guys are up for it, I would like to make a book named Fangirl Stories (FA club) where I'll share all the stories. Including mine. And we'll say how we feel and all. You can share your story anonymously, with your wattpad username or with your real name. Depending on how comfortable you are sharing it. And so everyone can see they're not alone. For anyone who sends in their story who wants to be anonymous I wouldn't tell a soul who you are.

You can pm me your story or sent it to me on Instagram @/hungergamesproblems0110. My mail is valenvgv@hotmail.com but I don't check it often so if you send it there pm me letting me know you did and your mail.

My story would be the first as an example.

Would you guys be up for that?

Plz comment your opinions.

Sorry is not an update

- Valentina 💋