15.

Thomas moved his little hand on the paper creating another machine, that appeared in his mind, and Dylan was fascinated.

The motorbike was red like the setting sun and had wing like parts above the backtire. Dylan leand on the table and admired his boyfriend. Thomas had oil on his hands and on his cheek. Some dust in his golden hair and he was so concentrated. His beautiful lips closed and his night dark eyes focused on the sketch.

„Can you help me?" he said getting up.

Night feel hours ago and the garage was getting colder. Thomas had a small radiator, that gave enough heat for them to sit there, when it was next to them.

„Sure," Dylan glanced at him.

„I really need to clean myself up," Thomas grabbed a bottel of dissolvent and a rag.

"Wait, I'll do it," Dylan took the rag from him and poured the liquid on in. He took Thomas' small hands and carefully rubbed all the oil spots of his soft skin.

He felt the temperature rising around him by this brief touch. He got up and tried to clean Thomas' cheek but the huge browns eyes catched him like magnets and he leaned down letting the rug fall out of his had, while he slammed his lips against the blonde's ones. He felt Thomas' tognue, like a sticky warm thing in his mouth and he couldn't stand any longer without feeling him.

He partened their lips for a second to take Thomas' shirt off and toss it behid him. He slid his hands on the younger boy's body. He kissed his neck, his chest, his nippels, that erected right under his lips. Thomas was skinny but strong. He had definitely seen the gym, but he wasn't too much, or too less, just perfect. Dylan couldn't stop kissing the other's body inch by inch. He moand sucking Thomas' hips and unbuttoning his pants. He felt samll sweet fingers in his hair. He grabbed Thomas' underwear with his pants and pulled it to the boy's feet while grabbing his most intimate part in his lips and sliding his tongue up and down, and all over it.

Thomas breathed quickly. His eyes closed, his head back, like a prince in a dreamworld. His hands grabbed the table, and he became hard in Dylan's mouth.

Dylan couldn't stop. He sucked the boy, till the other's climax exploded in his lips. He licked it all off him and flipped the boy over against the desk, when Thomas was still dreaming. His soft scream echoed through the metal walls and Thomas was so week, that Dylan needed to garb him, to hold him against the desk. He just sunk in the blonde's neck getting his hair between his lips and gliding his hands on Thomas' body, and down his tights. Dylan licked across his ear and kissed his skin inch by inch down his spine. Thomas moaned loud and begun to shiver, when the older kissed his ass. Dylan left a few hickeys on this small butts and licked between them.

„I want you there," whispered Thomas.

Dylan smiled to himself an licked deeper into the only hole he could fit in. He grabbed Thomas' trembeling legs and continued his forepaly with so much power, that the blonde climaxed again.

His climax dripping on the floor and Dylan felt so intoxicated, that he started to lick down Thomas' legs, till he reached his feet and untied the blondes shoes, getting the last pieces of clothing off him. He licked the boy's anckles and kissed the backside of his toes and Thomas moaned again.

Dylan took a breath and got up. Thomas' body was steaming in the cold air.

„Do you have a condom?" asked Dylan playing with the golded hairstrings that fell into the other's face.

"I took some, I hope we're the same size," whispered Thomas who barely caught his breath. "And I bought this lube thing, it's in my backpack."

„Lay down, I'll be back in a minute," Dylan kissed his jawline and run to the backpack. He found the condoms and lube above fresh underwear, and smiled to himself. The light in the garage was shady and cold air came from under the door. Dyln took his shirt off and unbuttoned his jeans. He was undressing quickly. He saw Thomas. The boy sat on the sleepingbag on the matress an shivered from the tension and the cold.