*2*

*Kyle*

"Hey, since we're packed already, do you want to go for a walk?" Meghan said loudly. The people across the hall are making a lot of noise, so I'm pretty sure she just wants to get away from them for a while.

"Yeah, sure." I said, excited to see the town we will be living in from now on.

We walk out the door, and by the time we reach the elevator, the noise stops.

"Finally." Meghan mutters. I chuckle at her response and give her a quick peck on the cheek. I try not to kiss her too often, because Johnnie was my first kiss(and my first everything else) and kissing just brings back memories of him.

As we walk through the streets of the town, I notice the surroundings are very familiar. And then it clicks.

This can't be the same area that Johnnie lives in can it?

There's no way. I would have noticed.

I shrugged the thought off and took Meghan's hand in mine as we walked to Starbuck's.

I hadn't really had anything from here since... you know, so I let my wonderful girlfriend order her drink, and I paid for it.

We talked about how excited we were to be living here while Meghan finished her drink.

We walked out, hand in hand once again, and started making our way to our house.

Our house. I love the sound of that.

About halfway there, Meghan and I were so engrossed in our conversation that we didn't see the two people walking our way. I guess they didn't, either, because soon enough, one of them bumped into Meghan.

He fell to the ground and helped him up. She started to apologize, and then she froze. She smiled and did some kind of handshake with the guy, saying, "Long time, no see!" To which he responded, "What are you doing here?"

"I just moved here with my- Oh, right! Kyle, this is Chris, my- uh... ex. Chris, this is Kyle, my boyfriend. We just moved here together."

"Hey." I said dully.

"Yeah." He responded in the same tone before launching into a conversation with Meghan.

It was then that I felt eyes on me. I remembered that there was another boy who had been with Chris, and I turned to introduce myself.

What I saw made me want to happy cry, scream, jump for joy, and run away all at the same time.