*9*

(Kyle's POV)

As soon as I walks out of what was once my home, I see the door belonging to the wonderful people across the hall and get an idea. I knocks on the door, preparing myself for how they might respond to what I was about to ask.

Right before my mind wanders to a dark place to ponder what would happen if they said no, Jordan and Bryan opened the door with smiles on their faces, instantly washing away any doubts he had that they would agree to his plead.

"Hey, Kyle!" Bryan said.

"What's up?" Jordan asked right after.

"Um... I need to ask you something..." I paused, taking a deep breath. "Well, first I should probably tell you that Meghan and I broke up... and I wanted to know if maybe I could... um... sta-"

At that moment, they seemed to have noticed my bags in my hands. They gasped, realizing what I was about to ask.

"Of course you can stay with us!" Jordan answered quickly.

Bryan chuckled at his quick response, saying, "Thanks for asking me, babe."

"Well, I knew you would say yes, and even if you did say no, I would've... convinced you to le him stay." He replied with a wink."

"Ew, I didn't need to see or hear that!" I laughed, closing my eyes and covering my ears.

I let them laugh for a while before removing my hands, opening my eyes, and going inside with my things. I sat down on the couch for a while and talked to my friends about my new living arrangements. I reached in my bag to grab a Peace Tea when I realized I had left them at my- no, Meghan's house. I said a quick goodbye to the two boys and grabbed a bag, heading across the hall.

As I reached for the door handle, I considered just going out and buying more tea, but then I realized that I had at least $20 worth of it in her fridge.

I opened the door without knocking and gasped at what I saw.

In the middle of the room, a heated make out session was taking place. Between who, I wasn't surprised, but one of them was cheating on someone by doing this.

In the middle of the room, Meghan and someone who was supposedly at Matthew Lush's house filming a video.

In the middle of the room, Meghan and Johnnie's boyfriend.

In the middle of the room, Meghan and a shirtless Chris.

Anger consumed me as I ripped Chris away from Meghan, not even glancing in her direction, my eyes on him the whole time.

"I thought you got rid of this guy?" Chris said to Meghan.

I heard her start to talk, but I immediately cut her off.

"She did get rid of 'this guy'! But wait, aren't we missing something?" I asked tapping my chin. "Oh yeah, YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND! Did you ever think that, maybe, if you like Meghan so much that you have her break up with me so you can be together, then maybe you should do the same? You're despicable." I spat.

"Well if you don't want to see it, get out." Chris responded in a 'duh' tone. What a fucking prick.

"You know what, that's what I was going to do in the first place, but I just wanted you to know how much of an asshole you are for cheating on such a kind, loving person." I growled, grabbing my drinks as I spoke, waving my middle finger in the air and slamming the door shut behind me.