*11*

*Kyle's POV*

Should I tell him? I mean, it does affect his life, but is it that serious? It is, isn't it? I should to tell him. I have to tell him.

Thinking about how I was going to tell him, I realized the main flaw of my plan.

The one thing that will keep me from doing this.

He doesn't trust me anymore. I broke his trust, multiple times. We got divorced because of that. How was I supposed to tell him that his boyfriend was cheating on him when there was no longer any trust between us?

I glanced at the calendar on the fridge, seeing that there was only a week before Jordon and Bryan's wedding. I'm really hoping that Johnnie knows by then. I wouldn't be able to see him keep dating someone that's cheating on him.

Speaking of the wedding, I left yet another thing at Meghan's.

My tux.

I walked across the hall, yet again coming face to face with Chris and Meghan making out. Is that all they ever do?

That's when an idea popped into my head. I grabbed what I needed, running out the door to put my plan into action.

*Later that day* (Saturday)

"Thanks for helping me set up to film, Johnnie." I said sitting in Meghan's apartment once again. I decided it would be a good idea to film the video saying Meghan and I broke up in the apartment we shared.

I also thought it would be a pretty good  opportunity to get Johnnie to catch Chris in the act. For example, right now he's making out with Meghan in the bedroom literally five feet from where Johnnie is standing.

"Hey, um, I think we need one more light. Meghan should have one in her room that we can borrow."

"Yeah, no problem, I'll go get it." He said as he walked into the room.

"What the fuck?" I heard him laugh. Laughing? That is not how I expected him to react. I frowned and walked into the room to see what was going on.

There she was, my ex girlfriend, curled into the fetal position on her messed up bed, playing a Tamagotchi. I could just barely see the edge of Chris's shoe sticking out from underneath the bed. I rolled my eyes and began to film.

*Sunday*

We all decided to have a movie night, with Meghan there too, because Chris invited her.

As we all sat down in a row, Johnnie made some popcorn. As Meghan and Chris were holding hands, I made sure to sit on the other side of him, leaving no room between us for Johnnie to sit in.

When he tried to sit down, Meghan and Chris just rolled their eyes, made room for him, and continued holding hands behind his back. I need to try harder than that.

*Monday*

Chris took Meghan to a restaurant for dinner. A really fancy one. Knowing her, she'll be all over him before they're even through the door.

I took Johnnie, Jordan, and Bryan to the mall, planning it perfectly so that we would be getting home at the same time as them.

I was right, because as soon as we got out of the elevator, I spotted Meghan and Chris making out in the middle of the hall.

Johnnie turned around, but his eyes were closed because he was laughing. Bryan and Jordan didn't see either, because they left something behind and had to go get it.

Chris looked at us in alarm before pulling Meghan into the room, slamming the door.

I continued my attempts, failing every time, and before I knew it, it was time to get ready for the wedding.