*12*

A/n: If anyone was still curious as to why they got divorced, this is the big reveal!

*Kyle*

I took one last look in the mirror, straightening my suit before walking out of the bathroom.

The wedding is starting in about ten minutes, so everyone is getting settled, I'm sitting between-

Ew.

Right outside the bathroom (so surprise here), was Chris and Meghan. I bet you can guess what they were doing.

I shot them a disgusted look before turning the corner, only to bump into Johnnie.

"Where are you going?" I asked frantically. "The wedding's about to start." I added. I know I wanted him to catch them, but not at his best friend's wedding! This is supposed to be a happy day for all of us.

"I'm just going to the bathroom." He said, trying to push past me.

"There's someone in there." I lied.

"No there isn't. Nobody but you has come back here in the last twenty minutes."

"Ummmm.... You probably didn't see them!"

"Whatever, I'll just wait outside the door until they come out." He pushed past me, but I grabbed his wrist, causing electricity to shoot through my arm.

I let go awkwardly, saying, "Wait, I- uh... I need to ask you something."

"What, Kyle?!"

"Uh... Have you seen Damon?"

"No, I haven't." He rolled his eyes. "He' probably sitting down, ready to watch the wedding. I would be too, if you would just let me go around the fucking corner to the-"

"Chris is cheating on you." I blurted out. His eyes widened before he shook his head, laughing bitterly.

"No Kyle, he isn't. The only person I know cruel enough to do that is you." He spat. He yanked his arm from my grasp, turning the corner.