Kyle's Note to Johnnie

Johnnie,

I know you feel like you can't trust me and you love me more than I love you, but I promise I would never cheat on you. Both of the incidents were just misunderstandings. I promise. You know Bradlee was always trying to break MDE up. I thought he had finally given up when he invited me over to film a video with him. I had no clue he was going to kiss me. I didn't even kiss back! I love you way too much to even think about kissing someone else. I pulled away as soon as his lips touched mine, and he even admitted that he only did it to ruin MDE. I guess he kinda got what he wanted, huh? And when you caught me with Meghan, that didn't mean anything either. Her and Chris had just broken up, and she was really upset. I was trying to comfort her and she kissed me. I tried to pull away, I promise, but she put her hand on my neck and I couldn't pull away. I was going to tell you after, but you walked in and ended it. Not just the kiss, but our relationship. Our marriage. Everything. Every night I would dream of you. Your eyes. Your hair. Your voice. The feel of your lips on mine. It was never the same with Meghan. None of it. Especially not my feelings for her. You convinced yourself that you loved Chris , but I couldn't even do that with Meghan. I watched every single video you posted, including the ones on other people's channels. Whenever I hugged, kissed, talked to, or even looked at Meghan, I imagined it was you. That's how I made it seem like I was so in love with her. I'm so in love with YOU. The pictures in this scrapbook came from my phone, my laptop, some of them are even from my nightstand. I would look at the, night and day, ran and shine. There were nights I couldn't sleep because I missed you so much. I guess the point of this letter is, I'm sorry. I love you. Please forgive me. We don't even have to get back together or anything. I just want, no, I just need for you to forgive me.

                                                                                                                                         Please(I love you),

                                                                                                                                                                            Kyle