*16*

A/n: I feel bad for always taking so long to update, so I'm posting pretty much the entire rest of the story today! They might not be that great because I typed them all on a road trip yesterday but enjoy!

*Johnnie*

I woke up with a massive headache, instantly feeling arms wrapped around me. Chris, I think. I snuggle closer to him and realize that we aren't in my room. What the fuck? I sit up quickly, trying to remember what happened last night, groaning because of my headache.

Why does my head hurt so much? Suddenly, memories start to flood back. Playing truth or dare with my friends, braking up with Chris, kissing Kyle, Bryan and Jordan getting married. Did I congratulate them yet? I still can't remember. I probably- wait. Shit. Shitshitshitshitshit. I broke up with Chris? When? Why? Oh my god. He cheated on me. And Kyle? Why did I kiss him? Or did he kiss me? Probably the second one. I mean, it definitely seems like him. As I trash talk Kyle mentally, I hear a groan from next to me and freeze.

Wait... If I broke up with Chris, who the hell is cuddling me? I slowly turn my head, only to see Kyle opening his eyes. Kyle? Oh god, did we do anything?

He sees the look of shock on me face and opens his mouth to speak, but I cut him off.

"Get. OUT." I seethe. He only nods his head silently before getting up and mumbling, "I'll call a cab to take us home." I don't respond, instead standing and walking to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and realize I have something sticky on my face. I wipe it off, instantly recognizing it as beer. Crap, I was always the sexual type of drunk. What if I kissed Kyle?

I shook the though away as my phone rang.

Why is Kyle calling me? Is the cab here already?

*Kyle*

After calling a cab, I put my phone in my pocket and press the button on the elevator, sitting down on a nearby bench to wait for it.

When the door opened, Shannon was inside.

"Morning." I said.

"Morning."

"How was your night?"

"It was good. You?"

"Fine." I said bluntly.

"That bad?"

I chuckled darkly in response. "Well, my ex husband tried to make out with me and made me cuddle him, so yeah, it sucked."

"The wedding was at lest fun, right?" She asked, obviously trying to lighten the mood.

"Oh yeah, that was great."

"Cool." She said. Awkward silence. How long is this elevator ride going to take?

"Um.. Kyle?"

"Yeah?"

"How are you not hungover? My head hurts like hell and you seem totally unaffected." She pointed out.

"I only had one beer last night. I prefer to observe at parties."

"So you were never drunk?"

"Nope. Did it seem like it?"

"Not really, but why did you kiss Johnnie if you were sober?"

"I didn't. He kissed me."

"Okay, then why did you let him?" Jesus, what is this, an interrogation?

"I didn't think he would."

"Should I talk to him about it? You seem pretty upset."

"No!" I accidentally shouted. I cleared my throat. "I mean, no thanks. I'd rather have him think that caused all of this than beat himself up for it."

"Oh, okay." The elevator doors finally opened, and I started to walk out, when Shannon grabbed my arm. I heard a noise that sounded like someone hanging up a phone, but I ignored it, as there were at least a dozen other people in the lobby.

"You still love him, don't you?" Shannon asked.

I stepped put of the elevator, not looking at her. "I'm not sure yet." I answered.

I sat outside, waiting for the cab, texting Johhnie when it showed up.

*Johnnie*

I'm so stupid. I know.

But so is Kyle, if not retarded.

Speak of the devil, he texts me saying the cab is here. I take the stairs because I don' want what happened to Kyle and Shannon to happen to me. I can't believe him.

I get into the cab, not speaking to Kyle. He tells the driver the address and we're off.

Finally, I can't take it anymore and ask, "Why?"

"I'm sorry." Is all he says.

"Like hell you are! Don't fucking lie to me! I heard you talking to Shannon in the elevator. You butt dialed me. I know you weren't drunk!"

"Well if you heard that I was sober then did you listen to why we kissed?"

"Yes." I said stubbornly, not wanted to admit that I kissed him.

"Then you know you kissed me, not the other way around."

"I also know that you were going to lie to m about it just so I wouldn't feel bad. What the hell, Kyle? Why would I feel bad? All I feel is disgust towards you, you asshole!" I smashed my lips to his before turning to the cab driver and growling, "Stop the car. I'm getting out."

He did, and as I got out I tuned to Kyle and told him not to follow me. After the car was out of sight, I started running home, taking a shortcut through town, crying.