*18*

*Johnnie*

I feel bad, I don't know why, but I do. Maybe because I blamed everything on him. I don't know. I can't think straight. I'm frozen. Kyle still loves me? But...

"You cheated on me." I pointed out.

"That was all just-"

"A misunderstanding, sure. That's what you say every time. And you know what? I don't fucking believe you." I spat.

"But, you never gave me a chance to explain, it wasn't what you thought-"

"HOW THW HELL WAS CHEATING ON ME WITH TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE BE A FUCKING ACCIDENT!?" I screamed.

Tears started to spill from Kyle's eyes. "Johnnie, please, I'm sorry." He sobbed.

"Sure you are. Get the fuck out. I can't even look at you." He did as I said, leaving me completely and utterly alone.

*TRIGGER WARNING*

Memories of everything bad that has happened in my life flash before my eyes, making me believe nothing good has ever happened to me. I walk to the bathroom and open the cabinet under the sink, grabbing my sleeping pills that I take for my insomnia and going back to my room. As soon as I close my door, I start sobbing silently and pull out a pen and paper, writing two notes. One for all of my friends and Chris, and another for Kyle. My tears drip o the page, smudging some of the words to the point where you can only read them if you really try.

I go back into the bathroom, making sure nobody sees me. I fold the notes in half and put them in the sink after locking the door. I sit in the empty bathtub and swallow all of the pills, the effect taking longer than I'd like.

*TRIGGER END*