*7*

(Johnnie's POV)

After Bryan and I talked about Kyle, him and Jordan announced their wedding to, guess who, Kyle and Meghan. They seemed really happy for them, and I couldn't help but think bck to when Kyle proposed to me.

I daydreamed about the past for a while before joining the rest of the group, giving Chris a quick kiss, and I could've sworn I saw Meghan glare at me, but I just shook it off and agreed with Bryan as he suggested a movie night.

We ordered a pizza and got situated before deciding what movie we wanted to watch.

"Okay, so we have all these." I laughed, too lazy to read out all the titles.

"Who wants to watch-" Chris started, but Kyle cut him off.

"Wait, I want to try something." he snickered and Meghan playfully rolled her eyes at him.

"Okay, what is it?" Chris asked, sounding irritated.

"On three, everybody say the name of the movie you want to watch." We all nodded, and Meghan giggled, apparently knowing what Kyle was up to, whereas we had no clue.

"One,

two,

three!"

"Nightmare Before Christmas!" We all said before bursting out laughing.

"I knew it!" Kyle exclaimed triumphantly.

We put in the movie and sat on the couch, Chris and I in the middle with Bryan and Jordan to Chris' side and Meghan and Kyle to my side, Meghan next to me.

When the movie was almost over and Oogie Boogie was singing his song to Santa, Kyle got up and left the room. Now, if you've known Kyle as long as I have, you would know that he never, never leaves during a movie. He once told me that he had an accident n the movie theater when he was 7 because he didn't want to miss any part of the movie.

I followed him, and he ended up sitting on the ground in the hallway between our apartments.

"What's wrong, Kyle?" I asked softly.

"Nothing. It's stupid." he mumbled.

"If it made you walk away from a movie, then it must be important. You never walk away from movies." I pointed out.

He peeked at me from behind his hair. "You remember that?" He almost whispered.

"Yeah." I paused. "What's wrong?" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Um... Ever since I was little, I've been scared of Oogie Boogie..." He trailed off.

"That's fine. Almost everybody is scared of something that they don't have to be scared of. Like me, I still believe that girls have cooties and I'll get sick if I kiss one." We laughed together, and it almost fet like old times.

I gave him a hug before realizing what I was doing. I was alone with Kyle. I was hugging him. I was breaking my promise to Bryan.

I scurried inside and sat on Chris' other side, as he and Meghan were now sitting next to eachother.

Little did I know, but when Jack and Sally were singing their duet, my boyfriend grabbed Kyle's girlfriend's hand and they looked deeply into eachother's eyes.