Chapter 4

Raphs pov

Donnie had the girl on the table making sure she'd be ok. Leo told masta splinta what happened and he said she is able to stay.
Then don came out and told us what her injuries were.

"She has two broken rib bones and a broken arm with pretty bad brusise's all over her body and with the blacking out tonight." Don said pushing his glasses up.

" How long till she heals don? " Leo said walking up to him.

" With my calculations it would be about three weeks. " then Leo said OK and we went back to doin our own thing. I just sat on the couch with my comic.

Vicky's pov

I fluttered my eyes to see that I was on a table in a room surrounded by tech.
Sitting up I felt pain throughout my body especially my right side and my left arm. I heard some laughter and yelling. When I carefully walked towards the door I saw the four Turtles. I barely knew them so I just ran as fast as I could under the table which had cloth to cover the while thing. Lucky me. When I held my knees close to my chest I winced in pain.

Then I heard foot steps coming in from the other room and I kept quite.
One of the turtles said " She's gone dudes! "
" We see that num nut" said another.
" Guys she can't leave the lair in her condition" another one said.
" I'll check the rooms while mikey and donnie check the dojo and kitchen. Raph you look in here. " one said with some sort of leadership tone?
" Right" they all said in union.

The one called raph was rummaging through the room to find me.
Then he stopped in front of the table where I was underneath. He soon took the cloth off and looked down to see me. He stared at me for 30 seconds then yelled to his brothers. Those beautiful green eyes of his were something amazing to look at.

" Were is she raph? " one turtle said.
Raph pointed at me and the other turtle came and saw me. His name was Leo if I can recall correctly. Leo smiled at me saying I can come out.
I shook my head and said to him
" I don't want people seeing me like this."
He got up and talked to his brothers.

Leo's pov

When we saw the girl gone I told everyone to look for her with different spots for them. Raph yelled to us that he found her.
I ran in as so did the others.
"Were is she raph" I said and he pointed towards the table. I kneeled down to see her. I smiled and said it was ok to come out, but she shook her head. Then she said " I don't want people seeing me like this."

I got up and talked to the guys.
" She's not going to come out so we might as well let her come out herself"
They all agreed but raph just growled and went off to his comic. I guess he still thinks she's still a spy.

Raphs pov

When I yelled for Leo her came in and asked me were she was and pointed. I guess she said somethin to Leo. All I know is that he said she would come out herself. Yeah right fearless one when she comes in our sleep! I still don't trust her. I have to admit though she is cute. Ugh!! Maybe I do like her....no..wait? I hate mixed emotions!

5 hours latter

Vicky's pov

I'm not coming out from underneath this table. I hear laughing and TV with a smell of pizza. Mmmmm that pizza does smell good. The laughing, TV, and smell of good food reminds me of how I was with my so called family. The memories of fun and joy then turned to hatred. Soon I stopped thinking of them and then my stomach growled.
" Shhhhh stupid stomach! " when I said that it kept growling and I was hungry.

*knock* *knock*
"Hey, you hungry in here? " one of the turtles asked. I froze before answering and then I spoke.
" Y-yes " and when I said that he came closer and I saw him. The one called donnie.
" What kind of pizza do you want? " he said with a calm gentle voice.
I looked away and said " Whatever is fine" he got up and within 1 minute he can and gave me two slices of pepperoni and chese
" Thank you donnie" he smiled and walked away.

Everyone was going to bed and donnie gave me a pillow and a blanket. I went to sleep.

What will happen in the night???
Read and find out!!!