Chapter 7

Leo's pov

After yesterday at breakfast we felt bad about what happened to our friend.

Vicky seems to be a girl with wonderful parents but when she told us that her parents said its weak to have help, it was sad. We had fun with her. I could tell that she likes raph, just by the way she looked at him. Maybe raph liked her? I don't really know for sure.

Mikey's pov

Dude!! Vicky's totally crushing on raphie boy!
She's gonna need some help from Dr. Cupid ( By the way it's me dudes.)
I'm so happy that I get to do this.

Donnie's pov

So looks like Vicky has a thing for raph. She has that look in her eye when she see's him. I can see that grin mikey is making. ' oh boy ' was what I said to myself. Raph just sat there watching the TV. Boy this wasn't going to end well. For the thousandth time I was right once again.

Vicky's pov

I was sitting on the wooden stool behind the couch. Man raph was hot. OMG I just said that! I looked away and started watching the TV. I looked over at Donnie who was looking right at me. What? I was nervous at first and I was getting scared. I looked away and went to get up. As soon I tried to get up from my chair mikey had a bowl of..... ROACHES!!!! I was about to run when he tripped. When he did the roaches came onto me.
( they weren't dead.)

" GET THEM OFF MEEEEEE!!!!!!!! "

I tried to get them all off. Mikey was laughing, Leo faced palmed, donnie did the same. Raph on the other hand took out his Sia's and started to fight them. He was scared of them too, just by the look of him. I kept trying and trying to get these things off. Next thing I knew that one of them went into something or should I say some clothing of mine.

" OH MY GOD!! "

" What is it Vicky? " mikey said

I froze and I felt the thing crawl again and I didn't move as it stopped. Leo and donnie came up to me. Leo was concerned. Donnie just asked me what was wrong. I couldn't tell them.

" They're all off ya. " raph said as all the roaches were cleaned up. I flinched when it moved again. They stared at me. It would be embarrassing if I told them that the one roach was in my panties. I had to do something and fast!

" Wh-where is the bathroom? "

" Down the hall to your left. " donnie said.

I ran towards the bathroom and locked the door. The guys were out side the door checking if I was ok.
I unbuckled my shorts and took them off. My panties were next. The roach was on the side of my panties, so I accidently ripped them off. The fear of roaches always made me do things like ripping stuff or evan breaking stuff. Ok so the roach was on the floor and I took my shoe and killed it. Whoa my panties aren't going to live. I picked them up.

" Hey guys do you have any plastic bags I could have? "

" yeah Vicky. "

I knew they had some. Their was a knock and I saw the guys. Raph handed me the bag. When I closed the door I realized that I didn't have any underwear. I let out a sigh and put my shorts on. Grabbing the bag, I unlocked the door and walked out. They stared at me then at the bag.

" What? "

" What's in the bag? " mikey said

" Nothing mikey! Stop asking questions. "

He smiled at me. ' Don't you dare mikey ' I said to myself. Mikey grabbed the bag out of my hands.
I ran after mikey and the others ran into the living room where mikey was. ' oh no! ' is what I said when he was going to open up the bag. I charged at him. Soon he pulled out my panties.

" MIKEY!! YOUR SO DEAD!! " I was furious. All the others went to help me get mikey. Leo tackled mikey to the ground and donnie helped. Raph held mikey still. I had hit mikey twice and I went to get my panties off the ground. Raph helped get the bag. He stared at my panties then at me. I blushed hard and took the bag away from him.

Raphs pov

Whoa Vicky had some hot panties there. They were red and made of some shinny cloth. She looked at me and grabbed the bag away from me with a shade of red across her face. She was so hot and cute I can't bare it! She's the perfect girl for me. I went to get a Rubberban for her. She stood out side of my room.

" You could come in."

She nodded and came in. She looked like she was fascinated with my room. Well I can't blame a girl not to. I found what I was looking for and I gave it to her. She was blushing again and i noticed that I did to. She tied the bag up and asked if she could look around some more. I said "yeah" of course.

She saw my drum set and my comics. I sat on my bed as I watched her look around. Vicky sat on my bed next to me. I had different shades of red across my face as she sat near me. I decided to make a move. When she looked at me I crashed my lips against hers. She seemed shocked at first but then she was into it as much as I was. My tongue explored her mouth. Soon my hand went down from her face to her hips. I was soon engulfed by her sweet scent that I had taken off her shirt. We separated from the kiss. She was red as my mask. I smirked and layed her on my bed having the door locked.

Her perfect tan skin had me going.
I kissed her again and she put her arms around my neck. I then took her bra off. I could tell that she looked embarrassed. When I was going further Leo happened to knock on the door. I stopped and so did she. Vicky had put her shirt and bra back on. I sighed and opened the door to see Leo.

" Raph it's time for patrol. "

" Ok Leo I'm coming. "

Oh my gosh! This is so cute