Chapter 13

Raphs pov

Today was a lazy day. Splinta went out ta look for thing's. We all were discussing what ta do. Mikey suggested playing video games. We said no. Leo said meditating. That wasn't gonna happen. Donnie said funny videos. We looked at each other and we said yes.

Donnie was able to make the TV go on YouTube. We watched mostly fusey tube. He was fucking hilarious when he fainted. We've also watched the mattress one and snow man.

Mikey's pov

Holy crap that guy just knocked snowman's head off with one punch!
Dude I wanna try that.

" Any suggestions on what to watch next?"

" How about the spider kid with the dad."

We all looked at Vicky and that's what we watched.
" Oh my gosh that was funny! The mother freaked out."

All of us were laughing our shells off. we kept watching more and more videos.

Raphs pov

We watched mostly all the funny videos. Mikey said we should look at clips from " Jack ass " and all the other movies that were made. I shrugged same with donnie and Leo. Vicky looked confused. Turns out she never watched the movies.

I told her it's funny things that these guys do but it's not safe ta do tho. The first one we watched was 'sweat cocktail ' and it was funny. Vicky got up and went ta get something I guess. I was gonna get up but she insisted on me staying.

Vicky's pov

Oh my gosh I'm going to hurl! I hurried into the kitchen leaving the guys to watch the rest of the clip. My cup was on the left of where I was standing. Once I got the cup I poured water in it. Then I gulped down the water.

The guys were laughing at the guy who's hand looked like Sasquatch. I giggled at his harry hand. Raph saw me and motioned me to sit next to him and I did. We smiled at each other. He's my hot headed man.

Mikeys turn was up and he picked something with a guy in a portable. He smiled to what he called " The good part." The portable launched way up in the sky. Then it showed what it looked like inside the portable.
When it showed all the shit in it I held back my barf. Next thing I knew I barfed all on the floor. My throat was hurting. Raph was worried and so were the others. Donnie paused the clip on the wrong showing. When it paused it paused on the guy getting poo in his mouth. I puked more and all the food in my body was out.

Donnie picked me up and ran towards the bathroom. The others followed as donnieand me were in the bathroom. My head was in the toilet. My stomach didn't feel to good. I puked more and this time it was my mucus and then came a little of stomach acid.

" C-can we not *barfs* watch those types of *barfs* clips *barfs* please."

" Yeah we won't watch those Vicky."

" Thanks Leo. *barfs* I need a damp towel please."

Raph handed me the same towel. I grabbed it from him and wiped my face. He knelt down and started rubbing my back. I smiled telling him I'm ok. He nodded and helped me up.

Donnie's pov

Never thought tough little Vicky could be easily get sick by that video. Seems her weakness is nasty videos.

Vicky walked out of the bathroom with raph helping her. I told raph to bring Vicky to the lab. He just said ok.
I checked on Vicky and turns out she lost a tiny bit of stomach fluids, aka stomach acid. She will have to eat toast for the rest of the day and she has to have water. She agreed to the terms.

On the other hand Leo and Mikey are cleaning up the pink and yellowish puke. They were having and I laughed. Mikey smiled his evil smile and chased me with Vicky's puke.

" Mikey I said stop!! "

" I'm gonna get you Don! "

Next thing I know Leo got me in the face with Vicky's puke. Ugh this is unhigentic and so disgusting. Leo and Mikey were done and I was finishing myself with disinfectant wipes. I'm not a germ freak but when something like this I freak out.

Later in splinter came home. We told him what happened and after that we all went to bed for the day.