Chapter 12

Raphs pov

This is all my fault. I should've seen them coming and I didn't! *sigh* this will be hard for her. The humans won't like her and they'll treat her like a freak. Vicky must stay down here for her own safety.

It's been two days since the incident.
Vicky actually likes her new form now that she could do more. For instance she can be more flexible doing her normal training than in her human form. She also could be able to learn more moves than before. Yeah she's still the same but she could do more than ever.

Don has been keeping an eye on her since her blood is considered rare or somethin like that. Masta splinta said her aura is lively but more powerful than ours. Meaning if she could she could be able to kick our ass's.
She is the best girl ever.

Leo's pov

What sensei said about Vicky's aura and how she could be able to take us down frightens me. I'm not scared of her but I'm scared for her. She could hurt herself to where we won't be able to help. I just think of everyone's safety that's all.

Vicky's pov

Whoa never thought I could kick the guys ass's. This would be so cool though. I'm really growing to this form. Every month I have to get a blood test, that's what donnie said to me. Raph still worry for me but he's ok. I know he feels bad of what happened, but who would know the foot would be their? I'm lucky but unlucky to be a mutant. I learn quicker then the guys do.

" Hey raph can I talk to you alone?"

" Sure babe."

We went to his room and locked the door. I sat on his bed while he sat across from me. I let out a long sigh before I started talking. We were talking for at least fifteen minutes Max. Raph admited he felt guilty for what happened. He blames himself. I teared up. He looked shocked and came up to me giving me a tight but warmful hug. He kissed my cheek.

We laid in bed together. Raph pulled me closer as his hands were on my waist. I smiled and went to sleep with him.

Mikey's pov

I'm so bored right now. I beat all my high scores in five hours. Hmmm maybe I could see what raph and Vicky are doing. That gives me an idea!

I got my black and silver camera out of my left drawer under my bed. Soon I got out of my room towards Raphs room I opened the door slowly. My camera was ready. My flash was off so they couldn't wake up.

*snap* *snap*

I snickered as I took two pictures.
My legs ran as I saw Vicky half awake and half asleep. Dude I have to show this to everyone. When I saw Leo and donnie in the dojo I was tackled.

Vicky's pov

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard two camera snaps. Mikey was at the door. He froze and then ran for his life. I made a growl that was weird.
Mikey was heading towards the dojo.
Leo and donnie are there! Oh if mikey shows them I'll kick his ass!!

My animal instinct came in and I growled again. Gosh I hate this stinken growl. But it did feel good to as it let's me express.

Soon enough I tackled mikey against the floor while scaring Leo and donnie. They looked at mikey then to me. My tail fluffed up as my ears were spiked up. I tried to get the camera but he threw it to Leo. His eyes widened as Donnie's did too.

My tailed unfluffed and my ears unspiked as my growl went away.
I whimpered and ran towards the kitchen and hid into the top cabinet.
I sobbed at the fact they saw the picture.

Leo's pov

Oh my gosh! Raph and Vicky I'm the same bed. The way she hugged him was so cute. They are a good couple.
Next thing I knew was when Vicky ran out of the room.

Donnie's pov

They're compatible for sure.
I looked to see that Vicky was gone.
Hmm maybe she went to blow off steam? Leo went after her. I went back to fixing my bo staff.

Vicky's pov

Why did mikey do that to me? *sniff* I don't want to talk to him right now.
Leo was calling my name as he came into the kitchen. I muffled my cries when he was close. My tail was in between my legs and my ears were down. He kept calling my name and opening cabinets.

Leo finally opened the door where I was hiding behind. He was worried for me. Leo saw my tear stained face as new ones formed. I came out and sat on the stool. He rubbed my back to make me feel better. Once I calmed down Leo gave me choco milk.

" Why did you run out crying?"

" Mikey took a picture of me and raph as you saw." I said dimly

" It's ok Vicky. We don't judge you, we're actually happy for both of you."

" Seriously?"

" Yes Vicky."

" To be honest I didn't like what mikey did. You guys already knew me and raph are a thing, but doing what mikey did really hurt."

" Why does it bother you? "

I took a deep breath before answering Leo's question.
" It's the way I sleep. I look ugly and all weird."
" Hey don't worry, mikey sleeps weird to. It's nothing to be ashamed of."

I looked into his eyes knowing he's telling the truth. I sniffed before drinking my choco milk. My body relaxed it's self as I was engulfed in my drink.

I learned that today and any other day I shouldn't worry about people laughing at me or looked shocked in ways I don't like.

Mikey's lucky he didn't get his a## kicked lol.