Chapter 20

Raph's pov

Today is going on six months for vicky. I had to get more things for what I'm doing. She asked where I was going and I told her " Just getting something babe." Then I left to the surface.

Vicky's pov

Well it looks like raph was in a hurry. Hmm it's six months today. Maybe they'll come! I'm so excited that I could faint.

Later

It's been two hours and thirty minutes. Raph isn't back yet. Well I can't worry since he's a trained martial artist. As I was walking my water broke. Oh no the baby's are coming!!

" DONNIE!! " I yelled out for him.

" What is it vi-" He stood there shocked.

" Don't just stand there!! Help me! " by me yelling at Donnie the others came.

Donnie grabbed me bridal style and ran towards his lab. He set me down on the cold metal table. I was breathing really fast. Donnie told me to calm down and take deep breaths. I did as what he said. Leo and the others grabbed everything Donnie told them to.

Once Donnie got everything Leo went ahead and called raph. Leo was talking to raph and then hung up. He came up to me and said " Raphs coming don't worry." He said with a warm smile. Donnie pushed the boys out while having the girls in here. I could here raph come in the lair.

" where is she? Is she ok Leo?! "

" She's fine just going into labor."

" Don't worry dude she's in good hands."

" O-ok."

I stopped listening to them and focussed on me giving birth. Cally and shimmer held both of my hands. They gave me an assuring smile. The pain was unbearable and painful. Crystal told me to be calm and push when told. My head nodded in response, since I couldn't speak cause of the pain.

" Push vicky. " Donnie said as he looked at my lower area.

To tell the truth I was embarrassed to have another guy look at my area other than raph. It's weird and uncomfortable.

I did what donnie said and I kept doing it for at least ten minutes.

Raph's pov

" Ugh! Ughnnn!! Ahhaaa! "

" Keep pushing. "

" Take deep breaths. "

I kept hearing all of them in the room. My mind was rushing in thoughts that I was scared of. ' What hapends if one dies or both!? Are they going to be healthy?! Is Vicky going to be ok?! '

My mind was spinning as my heart was racing like a hundred miles per hour. Mikey laid a hand on my shoulder as did Leo. They gave me a look saying ' It's going to be fine.'

I took in a deep breath and breathed out slowly. Splinter came in and sat next to me. They stayed by my side the whole time while vicky was in pain. I hope they will be healthy and Vicky to be ok.

" Uwaahhh."

" Waahhh."

"They're so adorable Vicky."

I stood up quickly as did the others. Donnie came out all bloody and motioned us to come in. As I walked in I saw two beautiful baby's. One looked like Vicky as the other one looked as a turtle.

Donnie said the baby turtle is a boy and the other one is a girl. I smiled at the both of my children. They looked healthy and vicky was ok.

" What are you going to name the young ones? " splinter asked looking at the both of us with a smile.

" I'll name the girl and raph will name the boy. "

" Why don't we go with the names you already picked. "  I said smirking at her.

" Ok then. This lil boy would be Max, and this lil girl would be saphire. "

" Those are some wise name's you've chosen. " splinter said.

Vicky wrapped saphire up in a magenta color blanket. I put Max in a red-ish orange blanket. I'm now a father just like masta splinter was towards us four. I'm not going to let anything happen to my children. I will teach them ninjitsu and give them weapons while me and Vicky teach them more things they would need to learn latter in life.