Chapter 17

Leo's pov

It's been four days so far. The wedding is tomorrow and everything is set. Mikey has the cake half way ready, while splinter has all the decorations set. Splinter is going to be the one who Wed's them. Raph is going to be a great father and husband.

Mikey's pov

Oh boy!! I can't believe Im going to be an uncle! Im gonna have a neice and nephew dudes. Raph is one lucky turtle from what I see. Hmmm I should purpose to Cally since she's been with me for two years now. Raph and Vicky were together for three years. Donnie and crystal for three years as raph with vicky. Leo and shimmer for two years and five months.

Me, Leo, and donnie should purpose to our girls since we are around 18-19 years old. It would be nice if I had kids with my Cally.

Vicky's pov

Can't wait till tomorrow. I'm going to get married to raph! I can't believe we've been together for three years already. We've been through a lot since then.

Flash back

" Hey raphie. What are you up to? "

" Hey babe. I'm just training. You wanna join? "

" Sure why not. Plus I'm good in street fighting no Ninja fighting." I said simply.

" Well I can help you with that." he smirks.

Raph had been training me for the past six hours and I'm soaked in sweat. I got out to take a shower. As usual I forgot the towel. I couldn't yell for raph cause he was sleeping. Mikey was passed out on the sofa, while Don was sleeping on the floor. Where's Leo?

I looked around ( still behind the bathroom door) and Leo was down the hall.

" Leo I need you." I yelled/whispered.

" What do you need vicky? "

" Can you get me a towel please. I forgot to get one."

Leo nodded and went to get me a towel. I thanked him and he said no problem. When I was in the towel, I headed for Raphs room. I closed and locked the door so the others don't come in on me getting dressed. It didn't bother me in front of raph because we're a couple.

What I didn't realize was that raph was up. When I reached my bag on the top shelf, my towel sloped off my body.
I didn't mine to pick it up so when I got my bag and turned I almost got a heart attack. Raph was up and he picked me up landing me on his bed.

" Raphie I need to put lotion on."

" Then let me do it." He said subductively into my ear.

" Fine." I said smiling at him.

He grabbed my lotion and squirted it on his hand. Raph rubbed the lotion between his hands. Once he was done he started rubbing the lotion on my body. Raph started from my feet to my shoulders. Once raph got to my inner thighs I got red. I think he saw cause he kept rubbing the lotion in that spot for two minutes.

He then got to my sides. I shivered while he did it. Minutes latter he got to my breasts. Raph put on of each hand on each boob. I flinched and relaxed when he said " it's ok babe."
He rubbed them up and down, and all around.

Raph was done putting lotion on my body. I got dressed and we went to the living room to watch a show.

" I love you raph."

" love you to babe."

End of flash back

Yeah that time was adorable for me to remember. Yup and now we're having a wedding and two children. Life as handed me and raph some good fortunes.

Donnie's pov

Everything has to be perfect for their wedding. Not like I'm Mr. Perfect or anything. I just finished the tables with crystal and the girls. Mikey was basically done with the cake and now starting on the foods.

We have 24 hours till the wedding.
Everything is going to be ok.

Sor's for this being short. The next one is going to be longer.