Chapter 14

Leo's pov

Today is gonna be a good day. The reason why is because Mikey's, Donnie's, and my girlfriend are coming over. Yeah we have girl friends, it's just we don't talk about them as much. My girl friend is shimmer ( a turtle with powers.)
Mikey's is Cally ( a half cat. )
Donnie's is crystal ( part bunny)

They have been living together for about three years. Now they're living here in the city. They're staying here permanently now they got their dream jobs. My girl lives to help us out fighting crime, same with the other two. Crystal became an FBI agent. Cally became a DJ rap artist.

We can't wait till they come here. They can meet Vicky as well. It's going to be great.

Mikey's pov

Oh my gosh my lil kitten is coming home! I'm so happy to see my Cally.

Donnie pov

Oh crystal I can't wait to wrap my arms around your hot body. Now I sound like raph.

Raphs pov

Looks like my brothers are happy. Their girlfriends are coming over. Well Vicky can have some girl time with them then. They should be here in about fifteen minutes. I told Vicky about my brothers girlfriends. She seemed happy to here that she won't be the only girl here. I just chuckled.

Vicky's pov

Finally I won't be the only girl in this house. I hope they like me and are nice has raph told me. For the first time meeting them Im not going to tell them everything. I'm no longer an opened book till I know I can trust you. That's how I am.

Later on

" Anyone home."

I heard a voice coming from the entrance. Suddenly I saw three girls and then the boys came out. The six of them hugged and kissed each other. Mikey with Cally, Leo with shimmer, and donnie with crystal. They looked happy to see each other.

Raph came behind me. I looked at him nervously. He just smiled and walked towards them. I followed behind knowing he knows I'm behind him. The girls waved to raph and he waved back. Usually I'm not afraid to say hi to new people but now I'm nervous. I think that's how foxes are. I wasn't paying attention because I was getting looked at by the three girls about my height.

" Who are you? "

" What's your name? "

" What are you doing here? "

They bombarded me with questions. I couldn't take it anymore so I ran into the kitchen. I hopped on the counter and hid in the cabinet. Leo found me again. The girls and the rest of the guys looked at me worriedly. Raph helped me down. I hid behind him for safety.

" We're sorry " The girls said in union.

I looked up to raph and back to them. Coming out I said its ok. They smiled and hugged me. It felt good to me. Being hugged always felt nice. We all started talking. Crystal and Cally were like the way they are before they met donnie and mikey. Shimmer was an ordinary turtle but she was raised by those with powers. I told them what happens to me. They felt sorry for me and they were sorry for raph.

One thing is that they liked how me and raph are a thing. They've asked me questions and I answered them. Me and the girls went into a private room and locked the door.

" Ok Vicky have you done it with raph yet? " shimmer said eagerly awaiting for my answer as did the others.

" We did, but I'm not pregers tho."

They were happy and shocked cause theirs didn't do it with them. They kept asking random questions.

" Ok Vicky what about you having two children and their a boy and girl what would you name the two? "

" Hmmm the girl will be saphire, and the boy would be drex."

" Those are good names but for the boy why won't you name him Max."

" That's a good name Cally. Then I'll name the boy Max." I smiled as so did they.

Maybe one day me and raph will have kids. I hope I have two and those names I have will be theirs.

We talked and talked. It was time for me to hit the hay. I said good night to everyone. I went into the room to see raph. He was waiting for me. Once I got into the bed with him I asked him a question.

" Raph would you ever consider having children? "

" Y-yeah why? Are you pregnant?!" he yelled/whispered.

I shook my head no and he felt relieved. At least he wants children like I do.

" I just wanted to know cause I want children. I have tow names."

" Ok babe name them."

" The boy would be Max, and the girl would be saphire."

" I love those names." he smiled and kissed me.

FYI This gets busy don't read if you don't want to.

I kissed him back. He was really getting into the kiss that he was hovering over me. I gently brushed my tail on his inner thigh. He groaned in pleasure. Raph was getting hard by the second. His hands roamed around my body. Those hands of his took off my cloths.

" Raph w-what are y-you doing?"

" You'll see babe."

He stroked my sides. Raph came to my breasts and started sucking them intensely. I moaned to where the room could be heard miles away. Raph took out his friend. I was taken back a bit. He smiled at me. Before his friend entered me he had to put on a condom. Once he put it on he thrust into me.

" Raph...h-harder.....faster!"

He did so and I became a moaning mess. Raph was so into it that he didn't notice the condom ripped making him cum inside me. I moaned louder trying to it back by covering my mouth.

" Keep moaning your sexy moans."

" Ahhh.....uhh...I..... Love....y-you."

" I love you to babe."

With all that done we sleept for the rest of the night.