Chapter 6

Raphs pov

Last night was weird and to top it off I fell asleep with the girl I like. She looks so peaceful sleeping on me. I was getten up and I herd her Sayin somethin in her sleep. I leaned in closer to hear her.

" Mmm...Dont leave me. P-please don't."
She started mumbling some more.
" I can be s-stronger father, mother, cole."
I sat back up wondering who the hell was Cole. Cole could be her boyfriendfor all I know! He might be a family member. Yeah family member. Ugh I'm getten jealous!

" Raph! " Oh no Leo is in his leader stage again. He pisses me off when acts so high and mighty.

" Raph you didn't come to training! "
Leo is in his damn mood again. It's gettin real annoying.

" Don't get in your little leader mood with me Leo! " saying with rage. Leo keeps nagging on about how I should always train, train, and train! He needs to learn that not everyone is like him. It's the cold hard truth and I'm not afraid to say it.

" Oh don't you start raph! You skipped training." Leo was in rage then he calmed for some odd reason.
" Look oh fearless leader I was up all night unlike you guys in your beds! "
He doesn't understand anything I tell him.

" What were you doing up? " Leo questioned me.

" I was helpin the girl ok. "

" What did she need help with?" he questioned me. I had to tell him or otherwise I would get questionable looks.

" Look Leo, she fell of the counter. She hit her head on the ground." the calm expression on my brothers face turned to anger.

" Is she OK!? " and here it goes.

" Well yeah, except for the back of her head bleeding." Leo's eyes widened as I said the last part.

" Why didn't you get Donnie!!?? " he yelled at me and that's when I yelled back.

" Hey I helped her and she's fine!! " I yelled making the lair a cave with echoes of my voice.

Leo gave me a glare and ran to get donnie. In the matter of seconds donnie came running out of the kitchen and into his lab. He checked the girls head. Sayin she was fine I gave Leo a I told ya look. He shook it off and went to the kitchen.

He's such a dork.

Vicky's pov

" Mmm " As I woke up to be remembered of last night I rubbed my head. I remember me falling asleep on.... Oh my gosh!! I slept on raph, the one I have a crush on! My checks turned into a roesy color. The thought of me sleeping on raph was pounding through my head like drum sets in a solo performance.

I shook the memory out of my head and walked towards the kitchen. By just peeking around the corner I saw Leo, raph, and donnie. How come mikey wasn't in there?

" What's up dudett!!" mikey yelled behind me making me scream with fright.

" What *GASP* the *GASP* heck! " I was on the kitchen floor gasping for air as Mikey had scared me to death.

I got up and winced as I bent over to get up. Mikey was laughing a bit and raph decided to smack mikey up side the head. I chuckled as raph did that.

Their was a seat open next to raph so I sat there. Mikey asked what I wanted and I told him nothing with lots of sugar. He made me some toast with jam and handed it to me.

" Hey how's your head. " Donnie asked me.

" Well it's ok. "

" Raph should have got donnie to help" Leo said eating his eggs. Raph gave him a look like he was pissed that Leo brought it up.

" W-well I was t-the one who told raph n-not to get donnie. " I stuttered.

Leo looked at me and donnie looked as well as mikey. Leo began to speak.

" Why didn't you want Donnie's help?"

" Like I said to you yesterday. "
Leo remembered and started eating his bacon. Donnie looked sad that I didn't want his help. Mikey just looked at me confused.

" Why is that uh... "

" oh I'm sorry it's Vicky. "

" So Vicky, why is that? " after Leo said that everyone looked at me. Raph was looking at me to. I sighed and began to speak.

" It's a sign of weakness. I was taught that by my parents. " they all had a sympathetic looks. Raph shook it off before his brothers could see it.
I didn't want to tell my story but if they ask I don't know my answer.