Chapter 5

Vicky's pov

"Please don't leave. Mom! Dad! Cole! I promise to be stronger. I didn't mean for cole to get hurt! Don't leave me."

" Your not strong. You show weakness to those around you." Father said

" With your weakness they came and hurt your brother." Mother said with tears streaming down her face.

" No mom I didn't. He was my friend how cou-" then father cut me off when I was crying.

" I don't want your lies or excuses for your brothers injuries." Father said coming up to my face and shoved me to the ground.

I saw cole all beaten up and he came up to me and said " Your no sister of mine and you'll never will be." His eyes full of hatred towards me and I broke down into tears.

" Cole why won't you forgive me! I didn't want this to happen believe me I didn't! " I looked at him wanting sympathy. He shook his head and went to his room and shut the door.

" Cole! " I screamed louder.

" This is your weakness Vicky. Showing people you can easily be broken and easy for you to tell things of us." Mother said walking away. Father said one last thing to me before he left the room.

" Your no daughter of mine and you'll never will be apart of the family."

Not your daughter!?
Not apart of the family!?

I woke up all sweaty and shaken by the dream. The guys are asleep and that means I can come out. This place looks better than mine. When I was done checking the place out I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. The cups were to high for me to reach. I climbed the counter and got a red and green striped cup down. When I was getting off the counter I slipped and hit the back of my head on the ground making a thud.

" Ow ow ow " I said rubbing the back of my head. When I was rubbing my head I felt a warm liquid on my hand and on the back of my head. When I got to see what it was I frantically searched the kitchen for paper towels or rags.

" What're you doin up so late." Raph said looking half awake and half asleep.

" I just went to get a glass of water." I said looking at him with my hand still on the back of my head.

" Why're ya holdin ya head?" He came up closer.

" I couldn't reach the cups so I climbed the counter. I got the cup down and when I was about to get off I slipped. My head hit the floor." He looked at me and said " Let me see"

I took a step back and tried to run. Epic fail though. Raph grabbed my arm and asked me why I was running.
" Like I told your brother Leo. I don't want people seeing me like this." After I said that he gave me a weird look. I looked down on the ground when I yanked my arm free from Raphs hand.
I don't know what he's thinking about. Then he said I should see donnie. I remembered my parents saying Im not strong and stuff. I grabbed Raphs arm and shook my head no saying " Don't get donnie I just need paper towels that's all."

Raph got the paper towels and gave them to me. I could tell he was watching me try and get the other side of my head. He than grabbed some himself and started helping.
He told me its ok to ask for help.

" I don't do that anymore. It's a sign of weakness."

" Who told ya that?"

" M- " was all I said and I changed it to " I did. "

" Tell the truth." I could see he doesn't like to be lied to.

" It was my family, but mostly my parents." I stared at the ground.

Raph went back to clean up the towels and went into Donnie's drawer to get the bandages. I guess he doesn't really wrap up people's wounds. Of course I had to tell him how to do it. When he was done I thanked him for everything including the rescue.
He said " No problem " I saw him leave and grabbed his arm a second time today. I asked him if he could stay with me till mourning. He looked at me and said " Ok girly."
Once 6 minutes past I fell asleep on raph. Raph then fell asleep to.

I guess I really do love this hot head.

Awwww is all I can say.
Keep reading I got more I'm making.