Chapter 8

Vicky's pov

I can't believe that happened yesterday with raph! I can't stop blushing at the thought of him on me.
Leo just happened to ruin the moment that we were having.
This isn't the first time I've actually kissed someone. I've only had one boyfriend and his name was joey. He's a stinken piece of crap. Two timing freak.

Yeah I broke up with him so we aren't together anymore. I had seen raph come in the kitchen. Me of course smiled at him and he smiled back.

" Hey babe. "

" Hey raphie. "

He sat next to me with coco pebbles cereal. I on the other hand had toast with peanut butter. We were eating in silence until my phone rang. I looked at it and turend out to be a number I recognized. So I answered while eating my breakfast.

" Hello? "

" Hey Vicky baby it's me joey. "

" What the hell do ya want joey!? "
I asked sternly with some higher tone.
" Come on baby. I miss you so much. "

" Good by."

" Your going to regret it later Vicky. "

I hung up on him and raph looked at me with concern. I didn't evan realize that the other three were there too.
I picked up my plate and put it in the sink. Their was the silence once again and was broken by mikey asking me a question.

" Hey Vicky who was that on the phone? "

I stopped and froze in my tracks when washing my dish and cup. Then I turned around to face them.

" Well that person is my ex-boyfriend."

They all turned to raph and then back to me. I knew this day would come and it has. Letting out a long sigh I began to talk.

" I broke up with joey because he was a two timing freak. We only dated for about three years."

Their eyes went wide at the thought of being together with someone for that long. I just laughed at them because of their expressions.

Mikey's pov

Whoa dude! Three years of being together is soooooo long. The guy also sounds like a real jerk towards Vicky.

Raphs pov

This guy isn't some guy she should've been daten. I don't blame her fer dumpen the freak. One thing that I got on my mind was why'd he call her.
She looked at me and walked out of the kitchen.

Latter on

Vicky insisted to get pizza from pizzaros. Leo gave her the money and she gave me a hug before she went up top. She looked beautiful when she left. Before she began to stay here, donnie and Leo got all her stuff to bring down here. So yeah she lives with us now.

Vicky's pov

I noticed that raph liked the way I looked when I left to get the four pizza's. When I got the pizza's I felt like someone was watching me. I shook it off and kept walking. Out of nowhere their was this figure in an ally way. I stopped till I realized it was joey. I backed up and he came closer and closer. He grabbed the boxes out of my hand and put the on the floor. Joey kicked the boxes aside and faced me.

" I told you that you'll regret it later."

I gulped and I knew he was in his serious stage. FYI his serious stage isn't pretty. Last time he was in this stage he actually whipped the crap out of his other girlfriend. She was in the hospital because of him.

I was backed against the wall. Joey had some rope with him. I stared at him while he had an evil grin. Grabbing both my wrists he tied them together behind my back. I struggled to get loose. Hoping someone would come, I tried to scream. It didn't work though. Joey slapped me in the face and duck taped my mouth shut. Joey laid his hand on my side. I flinched as he touched me.

He looked all around me and stopped to see me scared. " Don't worry baby."
He said caressing my face. I teared up knowing I'm going to get hurt. Then he soon grabbed something from the back of his belt. I couldn't believe it!
Struggling to get free he held me down. I was shaking with fear from what he was going to do.

" Oh, lil Vicky scared of this? It's ok girl it won't hurt....much" his grin frightens me.

Let me tell you what he had in his hand. It's a claw that can tear into your skin. More likely a weapon to hurt people. Once he had one behind him that's when I got scared. Joey threw the claw thats attached to a metal chain at me. It grabbed my ankle and he ripped some flesh off as I muffled in pain. My ankle was all covered in blood. He repeated, but in different places.

He came up to me and held my bloody body close to him. Joey took the tape off and smashed his lips into mine. He tried to get in with his tongue. I denied him. With that he grabbed my thigh in an aggressive way making me yelp. He got in and I didn't like it. He was getting deeper into my mouth to where I wanted to puke. My eyes teared up and he saw. I was thinking of raph and that I needed him.
Joey stopped and glarred at me.

" Your thinking of someone aren't ya!"

" N-no Joey i-im not! " I said defensively.

" That's it Vicky! "

He then squeezed my side with the gashes. I yelp in pain as he kicked me to the ground. He then took out his pocket knife. My eyes went wide and he struck me in the leg spewing out blood.

" I'll get you back latter Vicky. "

Then he left, taking the rope with him. I silently cried to myself. The pizza boxes were to the right of me. I couldn't go back without pizza. Taking the boxes down I walked to their home. My legs could barely hold my weight. Once I get there everyone was in the dojo. Putting the pizza on the couch everyone came in.

Sad.