Chapter 19

Vicky's pov

It's been five months already since I was pregnant. I would feel kicks and raph would put his hand on my stomach to feel them to. Only one more month left till they come.

I had to have help all the time. Everyone helped me get things and stuff. I felt helpless in my current state. A long sigh came out of my mouth when I was on the couch.

They were all in the kitchen making food. Raph went topside for something, I don't know what exactly. My body was tired of sitting, it just wanted to stand. So I did what my body wanted and let me tell you...it wasn't good.

As I got up my knees buckled up making me yelp as I landed on my hands and knees. I tried to get up but it wouldn't work.

" GUYS!!! " I yelled out in pain.

They came and saw me on the floor. Shimmer rushed to me first and helped me up. When she did, that's when she fell to. Cally and the others helped me up. Next thing I knew I was on the couch again.

Everyone looked at me with worry. I thought I could be able to stand. My ears fell flat across the top of my head. Tears formed and soon they fell. I closed my eyes shut crying silently. Shimmer came to me and put her hand on my back. The two other girls came to me as well.

" What's wrong vicky? " Mikey asked.

" I'm hopeless in my current state." I said trying to stiffel my sobs.

" Vicky your pregnant. Of course your vulnerable and weak." Donnie said looking into my eyes.

" I get it." was all I said as I fell into darkness.

Donnie's pov

Once I said what I said she responded and fell asleep. Shimmer went to get a pillow as Cally grabbed a blanket and crystal laid vicky on her back. Leo and Mikey were worried and then raph came in.

" Vicky went ta sleep huh."

" Yeah she needs her rest so we should leave her alone."

" Fine but don't do anything ta her and I mean you Mikey." Raph said pointing to Mikey.

Vicky needs to be more careful because she could easily hurt the babies. It's not good for her to do things like falling, climbing, etc.

Raph's pov

Seems like my angle is sleeping again. A women needs her beauty sleep. I watched her as her chest rose slowly and went down calmly. My smile came on my face as I watched her.

When I was up top I found a picture frame and a couple of other things. Vicky's gonna love this stuff that I got. The only thing that I needed to get was something really important.

Leo came in and sat next ta me. I could tell their's something wrong. He spoke and I listened ta what he had ta say.

" Look raph, vicky feels hopeless in her state." Leo then paused before going any further.

" Today she tried to get up but fell."

" Wait?! She fell!? " I raised my voice at Leo. He seemed worried as I said that. Leo didn't meet my eyes when I said that.

" What the hell happened Leo?! " I busted out with rage filling me up like I was a bad ass car needing fule.

" Sh-" Leo was about to speak, then I tackled him to the ground.

" What. The. Hell. Happened! " my words came out as I gritted my teeth. Leo looked terrified at how I was acting towards him.

I didn't care what he thought or felt or evan anything at this point. He knew something happened and he's not telling. I'm fuckin pissed now that I want to bash someone's head though a wall.

" She's fine raph trust me. Donnie evan checked her and said she was fine. Nothing happened to her I swear! "

When Leo Swears that means he's telling the truth. I got off of him and helped him up.

" Sorry Leo. I got so mad tha-"

" It's ok raph. I would have done the same thing for shimmer."

Leo gave me a smile and walked off. I sat on my bed thinking of Vicky and I soon became consumed by the darkness. A picture of vicky was the last thing I saw before closing my eyes and falling on my bed.

Don't worry. I'm making the next chapter where Vicky has the children.