Chapter 9

Raphs pov

We were trainin in the dojo and we had smelled pizza. We came out of the dojo to see Vicky all covered in blood!? I ran towards her and she was pale. I looked ta don and he told me ta get her on the table. Vicky was on the table and I couldn't bare to see her like this.

" I wounder what happened. "

" Me to Leo. " I said clenching my fist.

Whoever did this will pay greatly!
I could feel myself getting ready to push the wall. Leo put his hand on my shoulder.  " It's going to be ok raph."
The only thing I could do was nod.
She's been in the room for seven hours and I'm getting scared for her.
Vicky's my life and I can't bare to see her hurt. I should've gone up top with her. 

Latter

I was gettin ready ta go ta bed until I heard Vicky movin. I ran up to her and her beautiful sea blue eyes opened. She looked up at me and smiled. She tried to get up so I helped her.

" Hey beautiful. How're you feelin?"

" Ugh...my body hurts."

" I'll get don to give ya a pill for your pain. "

Vicky nodded and I went to get don.
I told don and the others that Vicky was awake, and don to get the pills.
Don nodded as me and the other two came into the room Vicky was in.
She smiled at us and waved.

" Hey Vicky. "

" Hi Leo. "

Mikey said hi ta Vicky and she said hi back. Don came in with the pain relief pills for Vicky, and a glass of water.
She took the pills and drank the water. She gave don back the cup so he could put it on the desk. Don re-stiched Vicky's deep wounds. She winced a little but after he was done she felt fine.

" Hey umm if you don't mind us asking.....can you tell us what exactly happened to you? " Don said looking at her.

She tried to remember what happened. Then she had tears streaming down her face. I gave her a small hug and she stopped.

" Well i-its Joey. He attacked m-me and h-he tried to t-take me. But he didn't b-because I was thinking o-of you raph." she said looking at me.

" The only t-thing he d-did was k-kiss me. And h-he did this a-as you can see." she sniffed and whipped some tears forming.

Anger filled inside me ready to track town this twerp. He hurt my girl and he's going ta get it! I twirled my Sia's and walked outta the room with my brothers followin me. Leo had the same expression whenever we were goin to take out the foot or purple dragons.

Don had tracked the kid and we followed. Turns out the kid lives with his dad and no mom. Mikey mad a noise so the dad could come out the door. I came inside and grabbed the kid. He tried ta get free, but theirs no way that'll happen. We were on the roof. He saw us wide eyed. We had anger in our eyes especially me.

" Who the hell are ya! "

" You had hurt our friend Joey. For that your going to pay, and not with money. You'll pay with us beatin the shit outta ya! " I said coming closer ta him.

" I've no Idea what y'all freaks are talking about."

" Vicky. " we all said in union.

He was scared and that's what we needed. I punched the kid and roundhouse kicked him in the face.
Don started to wack the kid in the sides. Mikey got the kid wrapped in his chains and flung him to the wall.
Leo did a roundhouse kick to where the kid fell down. He clenched his side and grunted in pain. I chuckled while lookin at the weak kid.

" You hurt her we'll come back for seconds. Got that." with anger in my voice as I said that to him.

" Y-yes! " he said runnin away.

We high threed and walked back to the lair. Vicky was watching some action movie. We had fun tonight.

Now no one will hurt my girl.

As though he thought

Vicky in chapter 11 will have something happen.