Chapter 3: A System's Anaylst

CHAPTER 3:  A System's Analyst

How Rosie found herself in another plane, well she really wasn't sure. All she knew was this time they had given her motion sickness bracelets that were supposed to help and they did, a little. She also had a high tech laptop they had given her so she could tap all the electronics in Stuttgart, Germany. Really though, SHIELD had been keeping all computers and phones away from her with the assumption that the lack of electronics would stop her from hacking them. It didn't even seem to deter her; the cameras in and around her room were already shut down and replaced with another film looped. She didn't like to be watched, especially by pretentious government organizations.

One of the upsides about the ride to Germany was that a rather nice looking Captain was in his tight suit and man was it tight around his fine butt. The beautiful and perfectly nice distraction made her work just a little slower. Who wouldn't be distracted? Steve Rogers had the ass of a god and Rosie loved asses. It was her favorite part of men and women. Luckily the restriction wasn't severe enough to halt all of her work because she was already in the German street camera feed. Within seconds she was also in the orchestra hall's, the one that Loki had been sighted in, security system. She was currently watching him shove an odd looking blue device in a man's face.

"Hey Tash. Put the Captain down now, Loki seems to have abnormal fetish for eyeballs." That made a few people on the ship stare at her. Shrugging, Rosie pushed off their judgmental looks and countered, "I'm just saying that he has an odd blue device munching on this man's eyes." Though still slightly put off by her sentence most people moved on, with the exception of one agent who was staring at her a little too intensely. "Good Luck Captain."

Before he was even on the ground, Rosie was back to searching through the security files and guest list for name of the man who Loki was on top of. Heinz Achterberg, a German scientist, one whom she hadn't really checked up on before but he seemed to be a nuclear physicist as well. Of all the men for Loki to kill he just happens to picks the one nuclear physicist. What are the odds?

Certain it wasn't a coincidence Ms. Snow moved to hack into Achterberg's lab, only to find that the same time he was having his eye ripped out he was also opening doors over ten miles away. So that's what the blue eyeball hungry thing did, it allowed for access to a retinal scan security system and also cutting down on some unneeded eye weight. Going with the latter she quickly found her way into the lab's security cameras and found that every guard was dead.

"Kneel before me," A stupid voice pulled her back into reality through the headset tucked in her ear. The last time someone said that Rosie came out with two broken ribs, a broken shoulder, and a broken tibia. She wasn't a fan of taking orders. As quickly as possible she switched from the lab cameras to the town's camera to come face to screen with Loki into front of a frantic crowd screaming like a mad man, "I said kneel!" After all of the Germans were kneeling and he went off on a spiel. "Is this not simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation." Even though she was listening and watching Loki's god awful speech, her mind was flying elsewhere.

Rosie had never really been that good at following orders and had problems kneeling to others. The few times she'd been face to face with subjugaters she ended up with broken bones and a bloodied body. The perks of being better with technology then acrobatics.

She snapped back into reality when a weathered old man stood up from the audience and shot back, "Not to a man like you." He had a heavy accent and she felt her heart pump just a little faster. Go Grandpa! Though she was also wondering why the whole conversation was in English considering that they were in Germany.